- 1 Why does one Need Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family?
- 2 Major Highlights of the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family
- 3 Basic Eligibility Criteria of the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family
- 4 Included Coverage under the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family
- 5 Major Exclusions under the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Policy Plan for Family
- 6 The Claim Process of the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Policy Plan for Family
- 7 What Are the Documents Required for Claim Settlement?
- 8 The way to Buy Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family Online?
- 9 Documents Required for purchasing Aditya Birla Active Health Platinum Plan for Family
- 10 The Renewal Process of the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Policy Plan for Family
Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family is specially designed to keep you and your family healthy and keep an eye on the ever rising canopy your medical expenses when required. It’s over a daily insurance plan because it comes with unique features, like Health Returns, reload of the sum insured, Chronic Management Program, multiple choices for hospital rooms, etc. These features make the plan one in all a sort.
Why does one Need Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family?
You must buy an Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family for the subsequent reasons:
1. You’ll avail cashless hospitalization benefit at quite 9000 network hospitals across India without paying from your pocket.
2. The sum insured options are higher, ranging from Rs 2 lakh to Rs 2 crore, to serve every requirement of yours.
Heath Return, recovery benefit, chronic management program, second e-opinion for major illnesses, expert wellness coach, are a number of the unique features that are worth your money.
3. The cumulative bonus increases your sum insured by 50% up to a maximum of 100% or Rs 1 crore for every claim-free year.
4. Long run discount of 7.5% and 10% are available if you choose for a 2-year or 3-year policy tenure respectively.
5. 10% preferred provider network (PPN) discount is additionally available.
6. Tax benefits are often earned on premiums paid towards Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Familyunder the IT Act, section 80D.
Major Highlights of the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family
The major highlights of the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family includes:-
1. It offers both individual and family floater policies.
2. It provides a health check-up facility to the insured once a year.
3. Earn up to 100% of the premium as health returns. These returns is used for paying the renewal premiums further.
4. You may be covered from day 1 for medicines, diagnostic tests, consultation with physicians just in case of lifestyle illnesses, like diabetes, pressure, asthma, hypertension, under the Chronic Management Program.
5. The policy offers a premium waiver for 1 year just in case you’re diagnosed with a listed critical illness.
6. The policy ensures 100% restoration of the policy sum insured. However, it’s applicable only with an unrelated illness or accident after the primary claim is created and therefore the sum insured isn’t exhausted within the previous year.
Basic Eligibility Criteria of the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family
The below points shows the basic eligibility criteria of the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family:
1. Minimum Entry Age:- 5 years just in case of individual policy and it’s 91 days in case of the floater policy.
2. Maximum Entry Age:- No bar
3. Children below 25 years age :- May be added under family insurance option.
4. Policy Tenure:- 1,2 or 3 years
Included Coverage under the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family
The coverage which is provided by the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Policy Plan for Family are mentioned below:-
1. In-patient Hospitalization– It covers in-patient hospitalisation expenses, including room rent, nursing expenses, doctor’s fees, OT charges, medicine costs, consultation fees so on.
2. Pre-hospitalization Medical Expenses– It covers medical expenses incurred before hospitalization up to 60 days.
3. Post-hospitalization Medical Expenses– It covers medical expenses incurred after hospital discharge up to 180 days.
4. Day Care Treatment– it’s available for treating certain illnesses that don’t require 24 hours hospitalisation, like dialysis, cataract, chemotherapy, tonsillectomy, etc.
5. Domiciliary Hospitalization– It covers the value of the treatment availed reception just in case hospitalisation isn’t possible.
6. Road Ambulance Cover– It covers the value of road ambulance services up to actual expenses just in case of network hospitals and up to Rs 5000 per hospitalization in case of non-network hospitals.
7. Donor Expenses– It pays for the expenses incurred by organ donors for harvesting of the organ during a transplant.
8. AYUSH Cover– It covers the value of availing treatment through the AYUSH school of medicines.
9. Psychological State Hospitalization– It pays for the medical expenses incurred on the treatment of mental illnesses.
10. Obesity Treatment– It covers the value of availing medical treatment for obesity.
11. Home Treatment– It pays for the expenses incurred on availing necessary treatment reception after discharge from the hospital.
12. Modern Treatment Methods– It covers the medical expenses incurred on availing treatment through modern treatment methods.
13. Emergency Assistance Services (Includes Air Ambulance)– It covers the value of availing emergency assistance services, including air ambulance, within or outside India.
14.OPD Cover– It offers coverage for outpatient consultations up to Rs 1000 just in case of a sum insured of Rs 15 lakh or above.
15. Second E-opinion for Major Illnesses– Just in case of major illnesses, like cancer, nephropathy, attack, etc., a second opinion will be taken from qualified specialists and its costs are going to be covered under this policy.
16. Dental Consultations & Investigations – It pays for the price of dental consultations and investigations just in case of a sum insured of Rs 15 lakh or above.
17. Recovery Benefit –It provides a recovery advantage of 1% of the sum insured up to Rs 10,000 just in case of accidental hospitalization for 10 consecutive days.
Major Exclusions under the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Policy Plan for Family
The below mentioned treatment expenses are not included under the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Policy Plan for Family:
1. Venereal diseases
2. External congenital anomalies
3. Sexually transmitted diseases
4. Abuse of intoxicants like drugs or alcohol
5. Intentional self-injury
6. Maternity expenses
7. Injuries thanks to war and nuclear perils
8. You’ll check the complete list of exclusions by pertaining to the policy wordings.
The Claim Process of the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Policy Plan for Family
A claim can arise anytime and you ought to know the way to initiate it so as to confirm a smooth claim process. You’ll be able to claim your insurance in two ways – Cashless Claim and Reimbursement Claim. Take a glance at the claim procedure below:
A. Cashless Claim Process
The cashless facility is availed at the network hospital of Aditya Birla Insurance Company Limited only. Whether it’s a planned or emergency hospitalization, if you select a cashless facility then the hospitalization expenses are going to be borne by the insurance provider. The method is as follows:
1. Visit the closest network hospital of the Aditya Birla Insurance Company.
2. Carry the Aditya Birla health card and show it at the hospital help desk together with an ID proof.
3. Fill a cashless hospitalization request form and submit the pre-authorization letter to the TPA The TPA will submit the appliance to the insurance provider.
4. The insurer may accept or reject your request, counting on various grounds.
5. Upon its approval, you’ll receive cashless services at the network hospital.
6. The incurred expenses are paid as per the policy terms and directly settled by the insurer after your discharge from the hospital.
Note: If you propose to be hospitalized for the treatment of an illness, the insurance provider must be notified 48 hours before the hospitalization, within the case of emergency hospitalization, the window to tell the insurer is within 24 hours of getting admitted.
B. Reimbursement Claim Process
When you escort a reimbursement claim, you don’t require to avail the services from a network hospital only. Instead, you’ll pick a random hospital in line with your choice and find the treatment. However, the incurred expenses need to be paid by you initially and you may must register a claim with Aditya Birla Insurance Company after hospital discharge. To start up withyour reimbursement claim, follow the steps given below:
1. Inform the insurer and register a claim by calling their 12×7 helpline number. You’ll be able to also write them to their official email Id to register a claim.
2. Collect all the relevant documents, medical bills in original together with the receipts, discharge summary stating about nature of illness or accident, etc. at the time of hospital discharge.
3. Submit all the specified documents together with the filled-in form to the nondepository financial institution. You’ll send them via post or upload them online by login into the insurer’s portal using your username/password.
4. After receiving the documents and verifying them, the insurer will reimburse up to the admissible amount. You may must bear the deductibles in your plan as decided at the time of shopping for the policy.
What Are the Documents Required for Claim Settlement?
In order to lift a claim under the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family, you’ll have to submit the subsequent documents:
1. Duly filled and signed form.
2 Medical certificate from the treating doctor stating about the illness or details of diagnosis.
3 Proof of medical and pharmacy bills and receipts.
4. Hospital discharge summary.
5. Death certificate, in required.
6. Original diagnostic reports.
7. KYC documents, if required.
8. Other related documents asked by Aditya Birla insurance Company.
The way to Buy Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family Online?
When it involves buying Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family, you’ll buy both online or offline. to shop for it online, follow the steps given below:
1. Visit the official website of the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family.
2. Click on the icon of ‘Health Insurance’.
3. Provide your contact details like mobile number, etc.
4. Enter the requested personal details, like age, anamnesis, etc.
5. The Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family together with the premium are going to be shown.
6. Check the small print of the plan and pay the premiums online.
7. Get the policy instantly. You’ll be able to get the printed copy downloaded from your registered email id.
Documents Required for purchasing Aditya Birla Active Health Platinum Plan for Family
The important documents that you simply may have to be attached together with your application for purchasing the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family are:
1. Proof of Age: Considerable documents include- credential, Voter’s ID, PAN Card, Passport, license, School or College Certificate,
2. Identity Proof: Adhaar Card, license, Passport, Voter’s ID, PAN Card,
3. Address Proof: Utility bills, Passport, statement, Voter’s ID,
4. Income Proof: Six months salary slips, Employer’s Certificate, Form 16, etc.
5. Passport-sized photographs.
6. Medical health check-up tests, if required.
The Renewal Process of the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Policy Plan for Family
In order to induce the policy benefits continuously, it’s essential to renew your policy before it expires. You’ll renew it either online or offline. However online renewal is that the most preferred, convenient yet recommended process of renewing the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family contract. Here are the straightforward steps to renew your policy online:
1. Visit the official website of the Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family contract.
2. Choose the ‘Renew Your Policy’ option and click on on the ‘Health Renewal’ option available on the menu.
3. Log in by entering your policy number or mobile number.
4. The small print of your Aditya Birla Activ Health Platinum Plan for Family policy are going to be displayed.
5. Cross-check the main points of the policy.
6. Click on the Renew choice to proceed with the net payment facility.
7. Pay the renewal premium using debit/credit cards or through net banking.
8. A confirmation of the payment w ill be sent to the registered contact number and mail ID. The renewed policy are going to be sent to you in addition.