- 1 Key Advantages of Aditya Birla Senior Health Insurance
- 2 Aditya Birla Senior Citizens Health Insurance is included
- 3 Alternative Covers
- 4 Aditya Birla Health Insurance Exclusions for Seniors
- 5 Aditya Birla Activ Care’s advantages
- 6 Aditya Birla Activ Care Plan Renewal Process
- 7 Claim Process for Aditya Birla Activ Care Plan
- 8 Aditya Birla Activ Care Plan evaluation
- 9 Eligibility
- 10 FAQs
The Activ Care plan from Aditya Birla Health Insurance for senior citizens a comprehensive policy. This programme aims to protect the general wellbeing of elderly individuals rather than only offering coverage for mishaps or illnesses. Additionally, the insured person must pass a fitness assessment exam in order to be eligible to earn Health Return based on their normal heart score. The Health Returns may be used to offset the cost of the premium when a policy is renewed.
Key Advantages of Aditya Birla Senior Health Insurance
The main advantages of Aditya Birla Health Insurance for senior folks are as follows:
- Many possibilities for sums insured ranging from Rs 3 lakh to Rs 25 lakh
- Personal and family floater coverage is offered
- Included COVID-19 hospitalization facility
- Families can use the cashless hospitalization option at more than 8700 network institutions.
- There is a facility for annual thorough health examinations.
- There are care benefits accessible, such as health assessments, health coaches, HealthReturns, second e-opinions for serious conditions, etc.
- 5% off the family rate if two additional members are added to the individual sum insured
- There is a once-per-year option to reload the covered amount.
- 5% long-term discount if a 2-year insurance tenure is chosen
- 10% No Claim Bonus for each year without a claim
- Processing claims in less than two hours
- Itemizing deductions under the 1961 Income Tax Act (Section 80D)
Aditya Birla Senior Citizens Health Insurance is included
The following benefits are provided by senior citizen Aditya Birla Health Insurance:
- Hospitalization for Inpatients
- Day Care Services
- Initial Medical Costs
- Hospital Readmission Costs
- OPD Therapy
- Hospitalization at Home
- Organ donor expenses are covered by road ambulance
- Inpatient for AYUSH
- Services for Domestic and International Emergency Assistance (Including Air Ambulance)
- At-Home Care
- Nursing at Home: Upgraded Room for Advance Health Checkup
- Life Support Resources
- Mobile Health Equipment
- Discount PPN
Aditya Birla Health Insurance Exclusions for Seniors
The following are excluded from senior citizen Aditya Birla Health Insurance plans:
- Usage of intoxicants, such as alcohol and drugs
- Treated outside of India
- Intentional self-harm or attempting suicide
- Cosmetic procedures
- Weight loss surgery
- Viral AIDS
- Stem cell treatment
Aditya Birla Activ Care’s advantages
The three types of the plan provide a wide range of coverage benefits:
- Principle: with an insurance sum ranging from 3 lakhs to 10 lakhs
- Legend: with an amount covered ranging from 3 lakhs to 10 lakhs INR
- Premier: with an insured amount ranging from INR 5 lakh to INR 25 lakh
Adding to the Sum Insured
The reload of the money covered might range from 50% to 100% relying on the plan version you choose. If the sum covered is used up within a coverage year, the reload will assist you in filing later claims for an associated disease.
Hospitalization for Inpatients
Depending on the insurance you have purchased, costs like doctor’s fees, room rent, medications, ICU and OT fees, etc. are paid when an insured relative is hospitalised for more than 24 hours.
If you don’t file a claim throughout the course of your policy, you’ll get 10% of the insured amount as a No Claim Bonus. 50% of the insured amount is the upper limit for the bonus.
Prior to and after hospitalization
Before and during the hospitalization, a number of costs are incurred. Such expenses are covered under the Aditya Birla Activ Care Plan for a set number of days.
The daycare process
There are several therapies that, unlike routine hospitalisation, do not necessitate a stay of more than 24 hours. 586 of these daycare methods are protected by the Activ Care Plan.
Donation of organs
You might be covered for donated organs as well as the costs associated with kidney transplantation and organ harvesting under the Classic and Premier plan options.
Home Care Services
The costs of the recommended medical treatment will be reimbursed in the event that you need to get treatment at home because you were unable to obtain hospital admission.
Emergency Room Fees
If the insured person has to utilize an ambulance to travel to the hospital in an emergency, the firm will pay the ambulance fees.
Every guaranteed member will be provided with a thorough health check-up once over the course of the policy year if you choose an amount insured under the Classic and Premier plan choice that exceeds INR 5 lakhs.
You may receive the following savings through the plan:
5% off when purchasing a multi-individual Activ Care plan for two people
7.5% off if you purchase the coverage for two years.
Additional Benefits of Care
The following 4 extra perks are available for selection:
Assisted Living Advanced Health Checkup
Life Support Resources
Mobile Health Equipment
Aditya Birla Activ Care Plan Renewal Process
It’s crucial to renew your insurance on time so you can take advantage of its features and advantages. The renewal process is simple; your options are:
Visit the corporate website, choose the insurance, and then click “Renew” in the upper right corner of the page. You will be sent to a new page after you have entered the necessary information. Check the specifics of your coverage and submit your payment using one of the available electronic methods.
It is also possible to renew the policy offline. You must fill out the renewal form in person at the corporate office. Once the payment is received, the policy will be renewed.
Claim Process for Aditya Birla Activ Care Plan
You must notify the firm as soon as possible if an injury occurs or if a sickness is discovered that might lead to a claim. A customer service representative can be contacted by phone, email, or online registration to inform the business. In the event that
Hospitalization scheduled 72 hours before admittance. Additionally, keep in mind that if a scheduled hospitalization is required, the therapy must be received within 15 days of receiving authorization.
Within 48 hours after admission, emergency hospitalization
Claim for Reimbursement
Cashless treatment is not offered and upfront payment is required in non-network hospitals. You can, however, submit a claim for repayment of your costs. There are a few straightforward rules that you must strictly adhere to. Remember that you must notify the firm in advance of the hospitalization. You must complete the Claim Form and submit it together with any other necessary documentation after being released from the hospital (the list is given below). Send the following addresses all completed documents once:
Claim Section, Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co Limited, Modi Business Centre, 5th floor, Kasarvadavali, Mumbai, Thane West-400 615
The option of cashless treatment is only available at network hospitals. The firm website offers a list of its network hospitals, which is updated often. You must provide your Health Card to the hospital Help Desk. The Pre-Authorization form, treatment-related paperwork, and your KYC documents would also need to be submitted. When your cashless health insurance claim is approved and all supporting documentation has been checked, the hospital bill will be paid in full by the firm.
- The list of necessary documents is provided below:
- Forms of Claim A and B
- Medical ID or policy documents
- Valid photo identification
- KYC records
- Hospitalization, all investigations, tests, medications, consultations, etc., are all advised in the doctor’s prescription.
- Medical-related invoices and revenues
- Summary of Patient’s Discharge
- If utilized, bill for ambulance service
- A Medical-Legal Certificate, a Death Certificate, or a FIR in the event of an accident (in case of demise)
- Account information and a voided check
Aditya Birla Activ Care Plan evaluation
A health insurance programme called the Aditya Birla Activ Care Plan was designed specifically for persons between the ages of 55 and 80. This plan enables you to choose a medical cover for a significantly longer period of time because most health insurance policies have a maximum entrance age of 55 or 60 years. Aditya Birla Activ Care Plan, which offers very flexible health insurance, allows you to tailor the benefits to your specific insurance needs and also provides you with a number of extra perks.
Along with paying for your time in a hospital, the plan will also provide you HealthReturn benefits as a reward for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
The minimum entrance age for the policy is 60 years old because it is a seniors’ plan, and there is the opportunity for perpetual renewal.
Q1. How much Aditya Birla Health Insurance can I purchase for my parents?
Answer: Yes. For your parents, you may get Aditya Birla Active Care health insurance.
Q2. Does waiting time apply to older persons who purchase Aditya Birla Health Insurance?
Answer: Yes, the Aditya Birla Activ Care plan has waiting periods of 30 days for all claims that are not accident-related, 15 days for COVID-19 hospitalization, 24 months for certain illnesses, 48 months for joint replacement procedures under the Standard variation, and 24 months for pre-existing conditions.
Q3. How can I examine the premium for elderly folks’ Aditya Birla Health Insurance plans?
Answer: The insurance company’s website has a premium chart you may view.