- 1 White card experience with Kotak
- 2 Acquiring a Card
- 3 Unwrapping
- 4 Product Specifics
- 5 Significant Advantages of the Kotak White Credit Card
- 6 Kotak White Credit Card Benefits
- 7 Kotak White Credit Card Eligibility Requirements
- 8 Rewards and Advantages
- 9 Features and Benefits of the Kotak White Reserve Credit Card
- 10 Travel Advantages
- 11 Charges for the Kotak White Reserve Credit Card
- 12 Criteria for Kotak White Reserve Credit Card Eligibility
- 13 Obtaining a Kotak White Reserve Credit Card: How to Apply?
- 14 Bottom Line
- 15 FAQs
- 15.1 What is the Kotak White Reserve Credit Card’s annual fee?
- 15.2 Are there any golf privileges offered by this card?
- 15.3 Does this card waive the gasoline surcharge?
- 15.4 How many trips may I make to an airport lounge in a quarter?
- 15.5 Can I use my reward points for cash?
- 15.6 Can I receive reward points for my gas purchases?
- 15.7 Should I just make reservations through IRCTC if I want the railway waiver?
- 15.8 Is this credit card equipped with an EMI option?
A Fantastic Kotak White Credit Card Experience with Minimal Spending.
Kotak Mahindra Bank followed up its Kotak White Credit Card with the Kotak White Reserve Credit Card, which offers a distinct White Pass-style reward system for cardholders. This White Pass balance can be used to pay for a variety of things, including flights, hotels, National Geographic travel trips, and more. The Kotak White Reserve Credit Card is a high-end credit card with enormous privileges. Additionally, this card entitles you to free lounge access at more than 1000 international airports. Benefits associated with this card include discounts on petrol, golf courses, international transaction costs, etc. For more information on this card, keep reading the article.
White card experience with Kotak
Your travel, rewards, and milestone incentives have been carefully balanced with the Kotak White Credit Card from Kotak Mahindra Bank. With this credit card, each swipe will result in reward points that may be used at a later time. The card has an Rs. 3,000 membership charge.
Acquiring a Card
My Kotak Privy League credit card was requested to be upgraded to a white credit card, and the request was processed within a week.
Like with Axis Bank Credit Cards, the upgrade request can be submitted through phone banking.
There doesn’t seem to be a set amount of time between fresh card issuance and upgrades, but I allowed for a cooling-off period of roughly 6 months.
I could have applied for the White card separately, but because I don’t now need to hold multiple Kotak cards, I upgraded.
Not to mention that it takes Kotak around a month to approve new credit card applications.
Since there is no box, we’ll have to refer to it as “unpacking” instead. The card is packaged in a sort of luxury envelope that BlueDart handled remarkably nicely, making it appear tidy & new.
The kit’s cover is clean and uncomplicated and holds the card and its few other elements. Here are a few images.
The credit card was upgraded without the credit limit being increased because it already had a good limit.
But after a few weeks of the white card being issued, I also saw (on the app) a kind 60% Credit Limit Enhancement offer, which I gladly took.
White Pass Value is given as a reward, and it can be obtained by meeting spend-based milestones. It also comes with a free Club Marriott membership.
• 20% off of all Asia Pacific F&B bills
Weekend discounts of 20% off the best available hotel rates in India and the Asia-Pacific region; a 2% markup on all international transactions; free entrance to the lounge for primary cardholders and add-on cardholders; and free rounds of golf anywhere in the world for primary cardholders.
Significant Advantages of the Kotak White Credit Card
- If you sign up for a free Priority Pass membership, you’ll get access to more than 1,300 airport lounges in 160 cities and 148 countries.
- You can avoid paying the 1% fuel surcharge on purchases between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3 000.
- By using www.irtc.co.in to make purchases, you can avoid the 1.8% railway surcharge.
Kotak White Credit Card Benefits
Welcome Gift Benefits
You will receive a voucher worth Rs. 1,500 when you spend Rs. 30,000 during the first 60 days of your card’s establishment.
Benefits of travel and airport lounges
• Receive 8 free passes every year to Indian airport lounges (2 visits per quarter).
Benefits of priority pass access
• If you sign up for a free Priority Pass membership, you’ll get access to more than 1,300 airport lounges in 160 cities and 148 countries.
• With a Priority Pass worth $99, you can access four airport lounges for free each year.
Benefits of fuel surcharges
• You can avoid paying the 1% fuel surcharge on purchases between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3 000.
• Receive a maximum gasoline waiver of Rs. 3,500 per year.
Waiver of Rail Surcharges
• By using www.irtc.co.in to make purchases, you can avoid the 1.8% railway surcharge.
2.5% should be saved for transactions made at Indian Railways Booking Counters, and a maximum of
Application Materials for the Kotak White Credit Card
Income proof (For self-employed)
- Recent ITR (Income Tax Returns)
- Audited profit and loss statement or balance sheet
Address proof (anyone)
- Telephone bill
- Aadhaar card
- Electricity bill
- Rental agreement
- Ration card
Income proof (For salaried)
- Recent salary slips
- Salary certificate
- Employment letter
- Proof of Identity (anyone)
- Voter’s ID card
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Driving license
- Aadhaar card
Kotak White Credit Card Eligibility Requirements
- You must be between the ages of 21 and 65.
- The add-on cardholder must be at least 18 years old.
- You should earn at least Rs. 25 lakh in net income annually.
- You must be an Indian citizen.
Rewards and Advantages
Benefits of Welcome
Free access to lounges at more than a thousand airports worldwide for travelers
2 rounds of golf each month at chosen international golf facilities
Domestic Lounge Access
Free access to lounges at domestic airports
International Lounge Access
Free access to lounges at international airports
Zero Liability Insurance
When credit cards are reported lost or stolen to the bank’s customer service, Zero Liability Protection is offered.
Fees & Costs
Renewal Fee Rs. 12,500 (plus any relevant taxes)
Rs. 12,500 (plus applicable taxes)
Spend based Waiver
If you spent Rs. 10,000 or more the year before, the renewal charge is waived.
- Rewards Redemption Fee 0% Foreign Currency Markup 2% on all transactions outside the U.S. Interest Rates 3.
Rates of Interest
3.5% each month or 42% yearly
A 1% fuel surcharge is applied at all Indian gas stations
Cash Advance Charge
Rs. 300 for every Rs. 10,000 withdrawn or part thereof
Add-on Card Fee
Features and Benefits of the Kotak White Reserve Credit Card
With its unequaled features and incentives in the form of The White Pass value, the Kotak White Reserve Credit Card is specifically created for the very affluent segment of society. You receive several additional advantages with this card, including a free Club Marriott Membership. You also receive free access to lounges at more than 1000 foreign airports in addition to this. The Kotak White Reserve Credit Card has the following specific features: –
With the Kotak White Reserve Credit Card, you can visit lounges at more than a thousand airports worldwide on an ongoing, gratis basis. Both the cardholder and the add-on cardholder can use this facility.
Membership in the Club Marriott is free
You receive a free Club Marriott Membership through the Kotak White Reserve Credit Card, which is valid at 1000 restaurants and 350 partner Marriott hotels throughout the Asia Pacific area. This membership entitles the cardholders to:
• A maximum 20% discount on your food and beverage bill for 10 guests at all the participating restaurants around the Asia Pacific. (Sunday breakfasts are not eligible for this promotion.)
• You receive 2 free certificates that entitle you to a flat 30% discount on the best rates for 2 nights each in India.
• Discounts of up to 20% are available at certain spas in India.
• Up to 20% off the best weekend room rates in the Asia Pacific region and the best room rents currently offered in India.
• 1 free coupon good for 50% off food bills and 30% off beverage bills at all-day dining establishments in India for up to 10 guests.
Services for Concierge
You can benefit from some opulent experiences with the free concierge services, like a personal shopping team, access to private events across the globe, dining reservations at the best restaurants worldwide, and much more.
Advantage in Golf
The principal cardholder of the Kotak White Reserve Credit Card is entitled to two rounds of golf per month at specific golf facilities throughout the globe.
Zero Liability Lost for Credit Cards
In the unfortunate event that your Kotak White Reserve Credit Card is lost or stolen, if you report the loss or theft of the card as soon as possible, you will not be held responsible for any fraudulent transactions made using your card.
Waiver of Fuel Surcharge
At all petrol stations in India, you are eligible for a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on purchases between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000. (Subject to a maximum annual waiver of 4,500 rupees) This facility is also available to Add-on cardholders.
If the cardholder spends at least Rs. 10 lakhs in the previous year, they can use this function to avoid paying the Rs. 12,500 yearly charges.
Points for the Kotak White Reserve Card
When you use your Kotak White Reserve Credit Card, you can receive benefits in the form of The White Pass, which you can unlock by spending at least, In the anniversary year, 3 lakh.
Your account’s White Pass balance can be used to purchase gift cards for upscale retailers, travel excursions planned by National Geographic, flights, hotels, and charitable donations. Additionally, the White Pass Balance may be exchanged for cash.
To redeem your White Pass Balance, all you have to do is go to www.kotakbankwhite.com and choose the location of your choosing.
Redemption Rate –
- One White Pass Equals One Redemption.(For all categories except Cashback)
- 1 on the White Pass Catalog (1 White Pass = Rs. 0 for all
Charges for the Kotak White Reserve Credit Card
The Kotak White Reserve Credit Card has the following fees:
- Rs. 12,500 is the joining charge
- Rs. 12,500 is the renewal fee
- Rs. 2% is the low foreign currency markup fee offered by the Kotak White Reserve Credit Card.
The interest rate for this credit card is 3.5% per month. The cash advance fee on this card is Rs. 300 for every Rs. 10,000 or a portion thereof, which works out to be 42% yearly.
Criteria for Kotak White Reserve Credit Card Eligibility
The following requirements must be met:
• The applicant must be an Indian citizen
• The applicant must be between the ages of 21 and 65
• The applicant must have a reliable source of income, and
• The applicant’s CIBIL Score must be greater than 750.
Obtaining a Kotak White Reserve Credit Card: How to Apply?
You have the option of applying offline or online for the Kotak White Reserve Credit Card
- Access Kotak Mahindra Bank’s official website.
- Choose “Explore Products” from the menu.
- Go to “Credit Cards” by clicking “Cards” first.
- Click on apply now after selecting “Kotak White Reserve Credit Card.”
- Following that, you will need to enter the relevant information and submit the required files. After then, the credit card department will receive your request for further processing.
- To fill out the physical form, go to the Kotak Mahindra Bank location that is closest to you.
- You must submit the request form to the bank officials together with the necessary documentation.
- The bank staff will then send your request to the appropriate credit card department for additional review.
To compete with other lenders like HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, and others in the industry, Kotak Mahindra Bank recently introduced the Kotak White Reserve Credit Card. Specifically created for high-net-worth customers; the Kotak White Reserve Credit Card is a super premium credit card. This card offers enormous advantages in a variety of areas, including dining and travel. This card is strong enough to compete with other high-end credit cards like the already-available HDFC Infinia Metal Edition and Axis Magnus Credit Card.
For using this card, the bank awards you with White Pass Balance. However, it can be challenging to make use of the rewards offered by this credit card because you won’t receive any White Pass Balance on purchases under Rs. 3 lakh. To use the White Pass Balance, you must pay at least Rs. 3 Lakh.
Overall, the Kotak White Reserve Credit Card is a fantastic credit card for folks who desire to live a life of luxury. Additionally, a significant draw to this card is the function of lounge access, which is available to add-on cardholders as well.
It’s encouraging to see Kotak Mahindra Bank introduce a strong selection of premium credit cards after focusing solely on the entry-level category for a very long time (White, White Reserve, and Zen).
Although these cards don’t offer as many benefits as the competition, I’m confident they’ll catch up soon as more and more customers become card gurus.
It’s rather interesting to find that the bank has paid attention to some finer aspects of the white card, such as card design, straightforward welcome package, and streamlined incentives, in addition to the features and perks.
I hope Kotak releases more intriguing playing cards in the future.
What is the Kotak White Reserve Credit Card’s annual fee?
A yearly fee of Rs. 12,500 plus any applicable taxes are imposed.
Are there any golf privileges offered by this card?
Yes. The primary cardholder is entitled to two free rounds of golf each month at specific golf facilities across the globe.
Does this card waive the gasoline surcharge?
Yes, all gasoline stations in India accept Kotak White Reserve Credit Cards, and they offer a 1% fuel price waiver on purchases between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000. (The maximum amount of Rs. 4,500 per year that the waiver will cover) The owners of add-on cards may also use this function.
How many trips may I make to an airport lounge in a quarter?
Two visits are permitted each quarter.
Can I use my reward points for cash?
Yes, you may exchange them for cash, travel vouchers; movie passes, cell phone credit, or branded goods.
Can I receive reward points for my gas purchases?
You won’t receive reward points for your gasoline expenses, but you will be exempt from the fuel surcharge. Get 1% of your fuel surcharge waived on purchases between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3000. Receive a maximum gasoline waiver of Rs. 3,500 per year.
Should I just make reservations through IRCTC if I want the railway waiver?
Yes, you should book via to receive the railroad waiver.
Is this credit card equipped with an EMI option?
Yes, you can spread out simple EMIs for any purchase over Rs. 2,500.