- 1 Overview
- 2 Types of Insurance
- 3 Add-on Covers offered by Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- 4 Benefits and Features of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- 5 Documents required to buy Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy
- 6 How to Claim Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- 7 Exclusions in Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- 8 Customer Care and Support Details of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- 9 Why Choose Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance?
- 10 Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance: Third Party Liability Car Insurance
- 11 Discounts offered by Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- 12 Renewal Process of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy
- 13 Importance of Renewing Car Insurance
- 14 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- 14.1 Q1. What is the meaning of Bajaj Allianz car insurance adding on cover?
- 14.2 Q2. What is the process to settle the claim for Bajaj Allianz car insurance?
- 14.3 Q3. How do I settle my Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance claim if a third party injury has been caused by my insured vehicle?
- 14.4 Q4. What are the benefits of Bajaj Allianz car insurance?
When it comes to India’s comprehensive, customer-friendly and robust car insurance, Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance is undoubtedly a leader. Bajaj Motor Insurance’s car insurance is a popular option, with professional customer care initiatives, a long list of surprisingly friendly features and benefits, and Bajaj’s long-standing recognition as a trusted and reliable brand in the Indian market. It is a feature. Another partner in the group, Allianz SE, is a European financial services company known for its dominance in the international insurance market. Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance combines the expertise of internationally renowned insurance professionals to provide compatibility with local partners. A situation that is mutually beneficial in all respects.
Types of Insurance
Bajaj Allianz offers –
- Best Value Car Insurance
- Standard Car Insurance
- Flexible Car Insurance
Best Value Car Insurance
This is a basic budget plan for non-power users. Insurance premiums are low and equipment such as liability insurance and owner / driver insurance is fully billed. 24/7 fault support is a welcome addition, but small equipment such as non-electric component covers, NCB discounts, and passenger accident prevention are optional. However, low premiums mean a low level of insurance-sponsored protection for the vehicle and its owners.
Standard Car Insurance Policy
Between the best configuration and the best value above, Standard provides strong financial protection for vehicles and their owners / drivers with the convenience of standard size rewards. All options and features available in the former will be expanded, and the vehicle and its own coverage, liability insurance, and various related features will be expanded.
Flexible Car Insurance
When it comes to Bajaj auto insurance, the Flexible plan is the highest configuration available. All the basic features, including own coverage, third-party liability, amortization insurance, and more. individually improved and customized to meet the specific needs of the customer. This is Bajaj Allianz’s comprehensive car insurance package and it is also the most preferred. Naturally, all these inflated features equate to a slightly premium price, a fact that shouldn’t be a big concern when it comes to full and fast support around the clock, tailored to specific needs. of potential customers.
Add-on Covers offered by Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- 24/7 Spot Assistance Cover : The name speaks for itself. If you face a complete / partial mechanical / electrical failure of your vehicle while driving a relaxing vacation, you will be pleased to choose this supplemental insurance. Various conditions under which this cover works include dead batteries, empty fuel tanks, flat tires, medical assistance, and minor repairs.
- Key and Lock Cover : Replacement Key loss or misplacement is a very common problem and should be replaced in a timely manner. Manners can be expensive and time consuming. This properly named coverage takes into account the replacement costs mentioned above. If the loss of the key is fully shocked by the security risks of the compromised lock, the cost of replacing the lock will also be reimbursed. Please note that this insurance benefit can only be used once during the contract period.
Benefits and Features of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
- Cashless claim settlement in 1024 network garages where you can get assistance with car repairs
- Roadside assistance available 24×7, just a phone call away
- Our customer service representatives are available 24×7, even on holidays, via SMS, email, and phone call
- Drive Smart Service allows you to track and monitor your vehicle
- Transferring the no-claim bonus from an existing policy (maximum 50%)
- You can choose to take advantage of zero depreciation for add-on insurance benefits
- In case of breakdown or collision, you can conduct a self-survey and get your claim settled on the spot with motor on the spot.
- Whether you’re a new or existing customer, we offer lock and key replacement.
- Additional add-on covers such as Accident Shield, Conveyance Benefit, and Consumable Expenses can be added if an increased level of protection is required
Documents required to buy Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy
- Fill out the Application Form with the required signatures and a photograph.
- Copy of Driving License
- Copy of Vehicle Registration
- Vehicle Insurance status
- Proof of payment of all associated taxes.
- KYC documents including proof of address and age.
- Other documents upon request.
How to Claim Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
The car met with an accident
- Pull the vehicle to the nearest workshop. Network garages are highly preferred. Please explain the damage and contact the Bajaj Allianz immediately to report the damage.
- Please enter the correct address of the workshop so that the Bajaj Alliance inspection team can inspect the vehicle there.
- After confirmation of the invoice by the workshop and the corresponding repair, the invoice will be paid directly from Bajaj Allianz.
- The insured will only pay for additional work, attacks not covered by fully comprehensive insurance, and loss of value, remedies, etc. For off-the-grid garage repairs, the owner / insured will first pay the invoice and submit it to Bajaj Allianz for a reasonable refund.
Car got stolen
- Immediately report the loss to a nearby police station and have them start a FIR. Please contact Bajaj Allianz to report the loss.
- If the vehicle goes missing after 90 days, get a “Non-Traceable report” from the police.
- Send an “Unintelligible Report” to the Bajaj Alliance and file your claim.
Some Important Terms
No Claims Bonus: If you have not taken out insurance for one year, you can receive a no claim discount and redeem your next premium for a 20% to 50% discount.
Insured Declared Price (IDV): Shows the current market value of the vehicle by subtracting depreciation from the manufacturer’s current selling price of the model. It plays a big role in determining your insurance premiums. Below is the depreciation rate for valuing your car: If the vehicle is within 6 months, the depreciation rate is 5%. If the vehicle is between 6 months and 1 year, the depreciation rate is 15%. If the vehicle is between 1 and 2 years, the depreciation rate is 20%. If the vehicle has been in use for more than 2 years and less than 3 years, the depreciation rate is 30%. If the vehicle is between 3 and 4 years old, the depreciation rate will be 40%. If the vehicle is between 4 and 5 years, the depreciation rate is 50%. If the vehicle is older than 5 years and is out of date, the vehicle’s IDV will be the price agreed between you and Bajaj Allianz.
Voluntary access: It is access to the costs of your own harm that you bear. You are entitled to the following discounts on your own non-life insurance premiums: If the voluntary deduction amount is 2500 rupees, you will get a 20% discount on your non-life insurance premiums up to 750 rupees. The voluntary deduction amount is Rs. For 5000, the maximum is Rs. 25% discount on your non-life insurance premiums up to 1500. The voluntary deduction amount is Rs. For 7,500, you will get a 30% discount on your own damages. Insurance premiums up to 2000 rupees. If the voluntary deduction is 15,000 rupees, you will be able to receive a 35% loss premium yourself up to 2500 rupees.
- Mandatory access: This is the amount of damage or expense that the insurance company must bear. The prices are as follows. For private cars that do not exceed 1500cc, the deduction amount is Rs.1000. For private cars over 1500 cc, the deduction is Rs.2000. For electric motorcycles, the deduction is 100 rupees.
- Insurance Renewal: Car insurance is only valid for 12 months and must be renewed every 12 months.
Exclusions in Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
As we all know that every insurance policy has its inclusions and exclusions.
Talking about Bajaj Allianz’s Car Insurance policy there are some exclusions below:
1) Damage due to wear
Damage due to normal tear of the vehicle is not covered. Similarly, any form of mechanical or electrical failure, chassis or body panel failure, or damage due to rust or other weather conditions is not considered subject to claim.
2) Damage to tires, electrical or electronic equipment
Tires wear over time with continued use. Therefore, you are not entitled to any claims. Electrical equipment in the car can also be damaged by bad weather, short circuits, and the invasion of rodents. Such damage will not be compensated.
3) Damage caused by drunk driving
The insurance company does not insure the damage to the car caused by the accident caused by drunk driving.
4) If the insured who intentionally causes personal injury or property damage
intentionally causes personal injury or property damage, he / she will not be covered by the automobile insurance. Similarly, damage to the insured’s property will not be compensated.
5) War and other hazard damage
Damage to the vehicle due to war, biochemical attacks, or fire caused by a nuclear explosion or related event is not subject to claim.
6) Racial Damage
Damage caused by collisions and property damage of any kind caused by organized races is not covered by automobile insurance. In addition, there is limited or no compensation for damages incurred when the vehicle is used in a shared program.
7) Invalid or without a driving license
Customer Care and Support Details of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
To contact Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Customer support, dial the toll-free numbers: 1800-22-5858 ,1800-102-5858 or 1800-209-5858
Bajaj Allianz Insurance Company also has their whatsapp number to connect to their customers – +91-75072-45858
Why Choose Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance?
There are some points that would make you opt for Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance:
- Comprehensive coverage for accidents, property damage and vehicle malfunctions
- Damages incurred by others and compensation
- Financial assistance for those who suffers severe injuries or permanent disabilities as a result of an accident
- You can also get breakdown cover, conveyance benefit, and consumables coverage with our zero-depreciation insurance
- A paperless and digital insurance application process, online claims processing, spot services and adoption of coverage
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance: Third Party Liability Car Insurance
Bajaj Allianz takes into account the following factors when it comes to automobile liability insurance:
- A third-party person suffers accidental death/injury/permanent disability.
- An accident damages or destroys a third-party property.
In contrast, Bajaj Allianz third-party insurance doesn’t cover the following conditions:
- The insured has suffered damage to or loss of property. Property loss may involve only the vehicle itself or may include other items as well.
- Injuries/deaths sustained by the insured.
Discounts offered by Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance offers many attractive discounts available to policyholders.
No Claim Bonus: No Claim Bonus If you do not charge for the whole year, you will get a 20% discount on the 2nd year bonus. It keeps increasing.
Voluntary Discount: This discount is offered if you choose to pay the minimum amount when processing your claim. Bajaj Allianz General Insurance also offers a discount
- If your car is equipped with an ARAI anti-theft device
- If you are a member of the Indian Automobile Association.
Renewal Process of Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy
By following just a few simple steps online, you can renew your auto insurance policy. In addition to your previous/existing car insurance policy number, you should provide some other accurate information as asked by the company. If you do this, you can pay online and get your insurance policy renewed.
Carry required documents and head to nearest branch of Bajaj Allianz Insurance company. You can give cheque or cash to them for renewal of car insurance policy.
Importance of Renewing Car Insurance
It is only possible to extend the validity of a motor insurance policy until the due date specified by the policy document. In the event of a claim made after the policy’s due date, the car insurance company will reject it. In the event that your policy lapses, and you are involved in a major accident, your full responsibility for the costs of repairs and/or medical expenses will be your responsibility. A significant amount of money can be involved in certain cases. Motor insurance providers will not honour claims, even if an accident occurs a few hours after the end of the policy. In order to avoid being denied a motor insurance claim, it is crucial to renew your policy on time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Q1. What is the meaning of Bajaj Allianz car insurance adding on cover?
Ans – Among the benefits of Bajaj Allianz Auto Insurance, policyholders are given the option of improving vehicle protection against a much wider range of hazards. well as unforeseen circumstances (in addition to the risks covered by a standard policy). Additional premiums are required for add-on coverage, hence the name. There are numerous types of zero depreciation insurance, among others.
Q2. What is the process to settle the claim for Bajaj Allianz car insurance?
Ans – Pull the vehicle to the nearest workshop. Network garages are highly preferred. Please explain the damage and contact the Bajaj Allianz immediately to report the damage.
Please provide the correct address for the workshop so that the Bajaj Allianz inspection team can inspect the vehicle there.
After confirmation of the invoice by the workshop and the corresponding repair, the invoice will be paid directly from Bajaj Allianz.
The insured will only pay for additional work, attacks not covered by fully comprehensive insurance, and loss of value, remedies, etc. For off-the-grid garage repairs, the owner / insured will first pay the invoice and submit it to Bajaj Allianz for a reasonable refund.
Car got stolen – Immediately report the loss to a nearby police station and have them start a FIR. Please contact Bajaj Allianz to report the loss.
If the vehicle goes missing after 90 days, get a “non-Traceable report” from the police. Send an “Unintelligible Report” to the Bajaj Alliance and file your claim.
Q3. How do I settle my Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance claim if a third party injury has been caused by my insured vehicle?
Immediately take the injured party or persons to the nearest hospital.
Call the nearest police station and report the accident. Keep the police report safely.
In no circumstances do you make a financial settlement or compensation promise on behalf of Bajaj Allianz. This is not required by law. Please inform Bajaj Allianz of your car accident and any damage caused to a third party as soon as possible
Q4. What are the benefits of Bajaj Allianz car insurance?
Settlement of claims is smooth and hassle-free.
Settlement of claims is smooth and hassle-free.
Choose a policy package for enhanced coverage. Protection against physical damage, third party liability, death and bodily injury, as well as legal liability.
A security program that guards against damage, loss, calamities (natural and manmade), and theft.
1500 preferred garage locations offer cashless payments.
A quick and easy purchase process is provided online.
Claims support provided 24X7 to customers