- 1 Introduction
- 2 Characteristics of the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card
- 3 Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card Eligibility Requirements
- 4 Which documents are needed to apply for the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card?
- 5 The benefits and features of the Axis Bank Magnus credit card
- 6 Benefits of Lifestyle and Entertainment
- 7 Benefits for Health & Wellness
- 8 Access to the Lounge is Free
- 9 Charges for Using an Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card
- 10 Use Instructions for the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card
- 11 How Do You Apply for an Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card?
- 12 Credit Card Rewards for the Axis Bank Magnus
- 13 Documents required to apply for the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card
- 14 How can I use my reward points?
- 15 Cons of using the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card
- 16 Conclusion
- 17 FAQs about the Axis Magnus Credit Card
- 17.1 What is the general review of the Axis Magnus Credit Card?
- 17.2 What is the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card’s maximum allowable usage?
- 17.3 Is it possible to pay bills with the Axis Magnus Credit Card?
- 17.4 How do I get my Axis Bank Magnus card activated?
- 17.5 What are the fees associated with opening an Axis Bank Magnus Card?
- 17.6 What options are there for making payments with the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card?
- 17.7 I am an Axis Bank Burgundy Client. Can I receive this card for nothing?
- 17.8 Is the Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card made out of metal?
- 17.9 I requested an Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card, and one was sent to me. Where do I find a metal card?
- 17.10 How can I raise my Axis Bank Reserve credit card’s credit limit?
The Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card is a novel vertically designed credit card that has never been offered in India. The card offers guests unlimited domestic lounge access as well as the option to use international lounge access. Overall, this ultra-premium credit card provides you with a truly memorable experience!! This benefit is fantastic if you travel with your family.
The Super Premium credit card category includes Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card.
This card should definitely be in your wallet if you are an affluent customer!
One of the most well-known credit cards in India will be covered in this article: the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card. Consequently, read this review before applying for the card if you’re considering doing so. We’ll talk about the card’s features, advantages, costs, and fees.
Characteristics of the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card
- Choose between a Tata CLiQ gift card worth Rs. 10,000 and one complimentary domestic flight as your welcome/annual benefit.
- 8 complimentary end-to-end VIP services are included with airport concierge services.
- Access to International Lounges: Holders of a Priority Pass card are entitled to up to eight free visits per year to international lounges.
- Dineout Passport: Get a 25% discount at more than 2000 fine dining establishments throughout India.
- Enjoy up to a 20% discount at more than 4000 restaurants all over India with Dining Delights.
Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card Eligibility Requirements
- Age: The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 70; add-on card holders must be older than 18.
- Income: For self-employed customers, their ITR must show earnings of at least Rs. 18 lakhs annually.
- Citizenship: The candidate must reside in India.
Which documents are needed to apply for the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card?
You must have the following paperwork on hand if you want to apply for the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card:
- Identity documentation, such as a voter ID card or PAN card
- (Utility bills, rental agreements, passports, etc.)
- Income documentation, such as a Form 16 or an ITR return,
- Recent photographs
When you have all the necessary paperwork, you can start the online application process.
The benefits and features of the Axis Bank Magnus credit card
This card is a great option for those looking for a new credit card because it offers a number of advantages. The following are just a few advantages of the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card:
The credit card’s features are listed below. On the bank’s official website, you can also access the detailed Axis Bank credit card features pdf.
- As your yearly benefit, you may select from any of the choices listed below:
- There is one free domestic economy class ticket available.
- an Rs. 10,000 Tata CLiQ gift card.
- Upon activating the Magnus credit card, you will receive an SMS at the registered mobile number. You can also call the concierge at 1800 103 4962 to avail of the benefit.
- Only the primary cardholder is eligible for this benefit, and they have six months from the date of the SMS to use it.
Concierge Services at Airports
A hassle-free airport transfer is possible with 8 complimentary VIP assistance services. Assistance with airport procedures like check-in, security screening, immigration, and porter services is provided as part of the services. The primary cardholder can use the services for their accompanying guests. A minimum of 48 hours before the service time, reservations must be made.
Free access to the international lounge
- With the Priority Pass Card, you can visit international airport lounges as often as you like for free.
- The Priority Pass Card grants you eight extra visitor visits each year.
- Simply swipe your Priority Pass Card at the partner lounges to receive free entry.
- The welcome kit includes a credit card and the Priority Pass membership card.
Access to Domestic Lounge
- Visit the airport lounges operated by our partners as frequently as you like.
- Simply use your Priority Pass Card to enter the partner lounges for free.
- Only primary cardholders may use this benefit.
- The credit card will be charged Rs. 25 for authentication, which will be refunded in 24 working hours.
Discounts for Hotel Stays at the Oberoi Chain
- Enjoy a complimentary room upgrade and a flat 15% discount on your opulent stays at Oberoi properties throughout India.
- To take advantage of this benefit, simply show your card when paying and checking out.
- Offer is valid until June 30, 2022.
- Enter the Promo Code AXIS15 when making an online reservation.
- The free upgrade to a better room is dependent on availability.
Benefits of Lifestyle and Entertainment
- Get up to Rs. 500 off the second ticket when you purchase 1 movie or non-movie ticket.
- Get discounts of up to 20% at more than 4000 partner restaurants in India.
- Experience curated travel opportunities with extraordinary weekends.
Benefits for Health & Wellness
- Stay safe with features like 450 lakh rupee air accident cover, 2 lakh rupee purchase protection, liability for lost cards up to your credit limit, 5 lakh rupee credit shield, and more.
- Personalized oncology care, health coaching, and other virtual health services are available through the Medical Concierge Program.
- Get exclusive benefits from Metropolis, Dr. Lal PathLab, and SRL Diagnostics, including preventive healthcare packages.
- The Global Travel and Medical Assistance Program can help you travel safely.
Annual & Joining Fees
- Fee for joining: Rs. 10,000 plus taxes
- A yearly fee of Rs 10,000 plus taxes is waived after spending Rs 15 lakhs the year before.
Program for Reward
- Get 25,000 Edge Reward Points, worth Rs. 5,000, for every Rs. 1 lakh you spend each month.
- Utilize TRAVEL EDGE to earn 5X Edge Reward Points on your travel expenses.
- Receive 12 Axis Edge Reward Points for every Rs. 200 you spend on the card.
- Get two times as many Axis Edge Reward Points for purchases made at sites like MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Goibibo, and others.
- For every Rs. 200 you spend, you will earn 12 Axis EDGE REWARDS Points.
- Buy anything at MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Goibibo, and more to earn 2X Axis EDGE REWARDS Points.
Access to the Lounge is Free
You can access up to eight international lounges for free with your Priority Pass Card. Here is how you can claim the benefit with Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card:
- Your credit card and membership card for Priority Pass will be included in the welcome kit.
- Use your Priority Pass membership card to access the benefits at the designated lounges.
- The staff of the lounge will make a note of visitors on the slip provided as accompanying visitors. Visit www.prioritypass.com for more information on particular lounges.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- The number of complimentary visits to an international lounge per year is limited to eight.
- You are allowed to use the international lounge four more times for free.
- When your credit card is blocked for any reason, it will also block your Priority Pass membership card.
- After changing or unblocking your credit card, the Priority Pass membership card won’t be unblocked for at least 24 hours.
Charges for Using an Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card
Following are the fees and charges associated with the Axis Magnus credit card:
- Fee for joining: Rs. 10,000 plus taxes
- Taxes and a Rs. 10,000 annual fee are waived if you spent Rs. 15 lakh the year before.
- Credit-extension interest rate: 5%
- 2% markup on international transactions
- No fee for cash withdrawals
Use Instructions for the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card
The Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card is a fantastic choice if someone is searching for a premium credit card with excellent rewards and a waiver of the annual fee. Here is a short tutorial on how to use it:
- Within 30 days of receiving your card, activate it by making a purchase.
- Use your card for all purchases to earn rewards; you’ll receive 1 point for every Rs. 100 spent.
- Use your points to get a variety of rewards, such as cashback, gift cards, travel, and merchandise.
- You can use the card to its fullest extent if you make prompt, full payments of your balance each month. By doing this, interest fees will be avoided, and your account will remain in good standing.
24-hour Dedicated Concierge
The card provides assistance with reservations for flights, restaurants, gift deliveries, and other services.
How Do You Apply for an Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card?
Applying for the Axis Bank Magnus Card online is as simple as following the steps below:
By selecting “Check Eligibility,” you can determine whether you qualify for the Magnus card.
- Now, fill out all the necessary information.
- To finish the application process, upload the needed paperwork.
- Using your tracking ID, you can track your application on the “Track Application” page.
On our website, you can also apply for the Axis Bank Magnus credit card by filling out the simple online application form located on the Credit Cards page.
Limit on Axis Bank’s Magnus Credit Card
The CIBIL score, income, and other factors of the applicant can affect the Axis Magnus credit card limit, which can range from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 5 lakhs. After a year of responsible use, you can ask to have your credit card limit raised. To learn more about the card limit, read the Axis Magnus credit card review.
Credit Card Rewards for the Axis Bank Magnus
The Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card’s rewards program is unmatched in every way. You have the option of earning bonus points in addition to accelerated credit card reward points for a limited number of purchases. I’ll give you a brief overview of the rewards scheme.
- 25,000 eDGE Reward Points worth Rs. 5,000 are given to you if your monthly spending totals Rs. 1 lakh or more.
- You would be qualified to receive 5X eDGE Reward Points for travel expenditures made through the “TRAVEL EDGE” platform.
- For every Rs. 200 that you spend on the Axis Magnus card, you earn 12 Axis eDGE Reward Points.
- For every purchase that you make at platforms like Goibibo, Yatra, and MakeMyTrip, you receive 2X eDGE Rewards Points.
- Use your points to purchase products from the eDGE Rewards catalog with the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card, including gift cards for travel and electronics. Pay with points at merchant outlets.
Documents required to apply for the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card
If you meet the requirements for the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card and decide to apply, the list of credit card documents you must submit with your application is provided below.
- your PAN card’s duplicate
- a copy of one of the following documents: Aadhaar, a passport, a voter ID, or a driver’s license
- A copy of your address proof, such as your driver’s license, passport, voter identification card, or landline or electricity bill
- A copy of your income documentation, such as Form 16 or your most recent pay stub.
Charges & Fees
- Joining Fee: Rs.10,000+GST
- Welcome Benefit: One-way Flight Ticket (upto Rs.10,000)
- Fee for Renewal: Rs. 10,000 + GST (Waived on Spending 15L)
- eligibility: ITR 18L and older
Use the websites apply now form to submit your application. Please take note that since Axis Bank allows you to hold multiple credit cards at once, you must apply for this card separately even if you already have an axis bank credit card.
How can I use my reward points?
To see all the redemption possibilities, view the Axis EDGE REWARDs Catalogue online. By selecting the appropriate option from the catalog, you can use the reward points you’ve accrued on your Axis Magnus Card.
Cons of using the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card
Card Magnus from Axis Bank
- For such a high-end credit card, the reward point system is standard.
- The Rs. 15 lakhs spent annually on the reversal of the annual/renewal fee ought to have been less.
People looking for a credit card with outstanding rewards and benefits should strongly consider the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card. This card is very affordable thanks to the annual fee waiver. The card also grants superior access to airport lounges in domestic and foreign airports. Additionally, there are numerous health and wellness advantages. In conclusion, take advantage of the luxury by grabbing this card!
- Overall, it’s a fantastic card with a vertical, uncluttered front design and rewards that are deserving of the price it asks.
- The card’s unique selling point is its Airport Meet & Greet Services, which can help you save some time, especially in larger airports, and is especially useful if you don’t fly business class. In addition, Priority Pass is the first of its kind in India to offer guests unlimited domestic lounge access as well as the option to use international lounge access. If you are a family traveller, you gonna love this benefit.
- Overall, Axis Bank’s effort is excellent, and I have no doubt that its high-end clients will be pleased with this offering. Magnus is designed to give more experience than just a high reward rate, so if you have other cards and are only interested in that, it might let you down.
- Axis Bank’s portfolio just got stronger with the introduction of Magnus Card, putting it in a great position to compete with the leading companies in the sector.
FAQs about the Axis Magnus Credit Card
What is the general review of the Axis Magnus Credit Card?
Reviews for the Axis Magnus Credit Card are overwhelmingly positive in general. The benefits, rewards, and offers offered by the card are completely unmatched, despite the requirement that a person have a high annual income of Rs. 18 lakhs.
What is the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card’s maximum allowable usage?
The Axis Bank Magnus card’s usage cap can vary from one person to the next. All you need to do to find out what your limits are is log into your credit card account or look at your credit card statement.
Is it possible to pay bills with the Axis Magnus Credit Card?
Yes, you can use the Magnus Credit Card to pay your bills, and for every Rs. 200 you spend, you’ll earn 12 eDGE Rewards Points.
How do I get my Axis Bank Magnus card activated?
Your Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card can be activated through an ATM, the Axis mobile app, or netbanking services.
What are the fees associated with opening an Axis Bank Magnus Card?
The Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card requires a 10,000 introductory fee to sign up.
What options are there for making payments with the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card?
On the Axis bank Magnus Credit Card, a wide variety of payment options are available. This includes promotions for lodging and travel as well as for health and lifestyle benefits.
I am an Axis Bank Burgundy Client. Can I receive this card for nothing?
No, you are qualified to receive a free Axis Bank Burgundy Private Credit Card as a Burgundy customer. For the Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card, you must pay a joining and annual fee of Rs. 30,000. However, the final call rests with the bank.
Is the Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card made out of metal?
It is a metal card, the Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card.
I requested an Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card, and one was sent to me. Where do I find a metal card?
You can easily obtain your metal card. You can easily request a replacement by calling the Axis Bank customer care line at 1800 419 0065 or using the Axis Bank Mobile App.
How can I raise my Axis Bank Reserve credit card’s credit limit?
Putting in a request with Axis bank will allow you to raise the credit card limit. The bank will then look over your credit history and any income growth. Additionally, they might ask you why you want to raise your credit limit. The bank will then increase your limit if you satisfy its internal requirements.