- 1 Features & Advantages of ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card
- 2 Features & Benefits HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
- 3 Features and Benefits Citibank Rewards Domestic Credit Card
- 4 Features and Benefits SBI Unnati Credit Card
- 5 How to redeem rewards on your SBI Unnati Credit Card?
- 6 Rewards’ redemption through the website- steps to follow:
- 7 Rewards’ redemption through Mobile App- steps to follow:
- 8 The following client profiles are appropriate for the SBI Unnati Credit Card
- 9 Features and Benefits ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card
- 10 Features and Benefits Kotak Royal Signature Credit Card
- 11 Using your points for cash:
- 12 Who is eligible to apply for the card?
- 13 Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card
- 14 Features & Advantages
- 15 Offers for Rewards and Cashback
- 16 Redeeming Rewards
- 17 Eligibility for applying for the card:
- 18 Features and Benefits
- 19 Features and Benefits
- 20 In order to use the annual milestone offer:
- 21 Eligibility for applying for the card:
- 22 FAQ – Lifetime Free Credit Cards in India
There are no initiation or yearly fees for a lifetime free credit card. These no-fee credit cards are most suitable for novice or first-time card users who have just started their professional careers or have never used credit before. For individuals who don’t want to pay a fee for the card, lifetime-free cards are a good option. While the majority of credit cards in this category only offer minimal features and typically low reward rates, there are a few that represent good value.
Here, is a compiled list of India’s top lifetime-free credit cards. To assist you in deciding which credit card best meets your needs, we have also provided an alternate card for each card that has characteristics that are comparable but superior and have a low annual cost.
ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card
First-time credit card customers in India do well with the ICICI Instant Platinum Card. This card is issued by the bank in exchange for a deposit made into your savings account, and it has no annual cost. At over 800 reputable restaurants spread across ten Indian cities, you may benefit from 15% off tantalizing sweets while also taking use of Global Emergency Assistance and card replacement service, if necessary. Points can be accumulated and immediately exchanged for money.
Greeting offer: Get a Rs. 100 discount each month when you order up to two movie tickets from www.bookmyshow.com.
Features & Advantages of ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card
- The card is accepted all around the world and offers services for both card replacement and global emergency assistance.
- A low monthly interest rate of about 2.49% applies to the Card. You won’t be assessed any interest once the balance on your card has been paid in full.
- An embedded microchip in the chip and pin card adds an extra layer of protection against copying and counterfeiting.
- Get a Rs. 100 discount on any day of the week when purchasing movie tickets with bookmyshow.com. Only twice a month can you take advantage of the discount.
- Through ICICI’s top dining program Culinary Treats, diners may save at least 15% when dining at more than 800 renowned restaurants spread across 10 Indian cities.
- Receive a 1% fuel fee rebate on fuel purchases up to Rs 4,000 at HPCL gas stations.
- Get incredible discounts on wine from VISA for upscale lodgings, eateries, spas, lifestyle shops, and more.
Renewal Costs: There are no joining or annual fees for the ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card.
Offers for rewards and cashback: For every Rs. 100 spent, earn 2 PAYBACK points, which can be redeemed for a selection of appealing items. Spend Rs. 100 on categories such as utilities and insurance to earn 1 PAYBACK point.
Redeeming rewards: Your spending can earn you a variety of fun incentives with PAYBACK points. These points can be redeemed for a variety of things, including movies, airfare, appliances, lifestyle items, mobile devices, and much more. You may get additional information on reclaiming rewards.
Best suited for: New users of credit cards who want their cards right away and who have a fixed deposit with a bank.
Qualifications for applying for the card If you don’t already have one, you must open a Fixed Deposit in your name with ICICI Bank in order to receive the ICICI Bank Instant Credit Card. The fixed deposit must have a minimum balance of Rs. 20,000 and a minimum term of 180 days.
You can either visit any ICICI Bank branch to pick up your credit card or go to their website to apply online. Through MyMoneyMantra, you can also apply for a credit card.
Age must be at least 21 years old, and a minimum of Rs. 20,000 must be earned each month.
- HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
There are no yearly fees associated with the HSBC Visa Platinum Card. It is effective for cash back. For the first 60 days, 10% of all purchases earn you cash back. In addition, you receive 3X reward points for spending on dining, lodging, and communication for a year, as well as 5X reward points for spending between Rs. 4 Lakhs and Rs. 10 Lakhs. You also get a Rs. 500 BookMyShow certificates in addition to a 20% discount at specific Indian bars and eateries.
Greeting offer: Get 10% cash back within the first 90 days after card issuance (up to Rs. 2,500). To take advantage of this offer, you must complete a minimum of 9 transactions totaling at least Rs. 10,000.
Get a Rs. 500 Amazon voucher when you spend Rs. 500 or more all at once within 30 days of receiving your card.
When you submit your online credit card application, you’ll receive a Rs. 500 Amazon voucher.
Features & Benefits HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Get a waiver on the fuel levy for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 at any gas station or fuel pump in India (up to Rs. 250 per calendar month).
- Take advantage of enticing deals on movies, dining, flights, and more.
- Singapore Airlines offers the ability to convert Air Miles.
- Spend Rs. 50,000 or more in a calendar month to receive a BookMyShow voucher worth Rs. 500 (up to Rs. 3,000 in a year per cardholder).
- Enjoy delicious meals at over 1,000 partner restaurants in major cities while receiving discounts of up to 15%.
- You can obtain insurance against credit card loss or theft.
Renewal fee: This card has a NIL annual fee and joining charge.
Rewards and cashback offer: For every Rs. 150 spent, earn 2 bonus points.
Get 5X rewards on purchases made after reaching the Rs. 4 Lakh spending milestone in a year (of maximum Rs. 10 Lakhs per year).
How to use rewards: Reward points can be redeemed for a variety of items, including clothing, cosmetics, home appliances, gift cards, airline miles, charitable donations, and more.
You can select one of the following choices to redeem your reward points:
Visit the website of HSBC India to access the rewards catalog online. To use your reward points online, you must sign up for Internet Banking.
From the HSBC India website, download the rewards redemption form, and mail it to the HSBC Credit Cards division.
Send the completed form to Post Bag 5080, Chennai, 600 028.
To request redemption on the IVR, use the PhoneBanking number for HSBC India.
Most appropriate for: individuals who enjoy shopping online and are frequent travelers.
Eligibility for applying for the card: To apply for this credit card, you must be at least 18 years old and earn at least Rs. 4 lakhs per year.
- Citibank Rewards Domestic Credit Card
One of the best life-free credit cards in India is the Citibank Rewards Credit Card. It provides you with the best deals available, such as reward points for every swipe of your card, up to 15% off at partner restaurants, amazing online shopping deals, simple payment schedules, an instant loan on your card, and more. All of your points are easily redeemable for enticing trip possibilities, air miles, high-end goods, cash back, and many other things.
Greeting offer: Spend your first Rs. 1,000 within 60 days of receiving your card to receive 1,000 bonus points as a welcome incentive.
Get 1,500 extra points after your first purchase within 30 days of receiving your card.
Features and Benefits Citibank Rewards Domestic Credit Card
- More than 6,000 discounts are available for dining, movies, shopping, movies, and EMI.
- Through the Citibank Rewards Domestic Credit Card, reward points can be accrued without expiration.
- Personal Concierge Services: You can contact your personal concierge at any time for assistance with organizing a party, reserving a table at a restaurant, sending flowers, arranging for travel, and much more. Call 1800-114-999.
- Save up to 15% on meals at participating establishments.
- More than 2,000 mobile phone stores, consumer electronics stores, well-known retail groups, and online merchants provide the simple EMI option.
Fee for renewal: When you use your card for at least Rs. 30,000 in a calendar year, the annual fee is waived. An annual fee of Rs. 1,000 will be imposed if the annual spending is less than Rs. 30,000.
Offers for rewards and cashback: Spend Rs. 125 at apparel and department stores to earn 10 reward points.
At more than 700 stores and online shopping partners, reward points can be promptly cashed.
For every 125 rupees you spend anywhere with your card, you’ll get 1 reward point.
Redeeming rewards: For using your reward points, you have a wide range of appealing options to pick from. Your points can be redeemed for gift cards, air miles, in-store purchases, internet purchases, and cash back. Use your card to make purchases or make reservations at the appropriate store or website once you’ve chosen the good or service you wish to exchange your points for.
Best Suitable for: The best candidates are Indian nationals seeking the Best Rewards Credit Card with No Annual Fee.
Eligibility to apply for the card: Residents of India may apply for the card. The minimum age is 21.
- SBI Unnati Credit Card
SBI Cards’ zero-fee credit card, SBI Unnati, is the first of its type. For the first four years after the card’s issuance, there is no annual charge for the SBI Unnati Credit Card. Customers can accumulate reward points for their purchases and win cashback when they reach annual milestones. Overall, it is one of the best credit cards for new users because it will increase the value of your regular spending on things like groceries, gas, and other daily expenses.
Welcome offer: Rs 499 annual charge, free for the first 4 years.
Features and Benefits SBI Unnati Credit Card
Fee-Free Card: For the first four years, SBI Card Unnati is a completely free credit card. To use this Credit Card.
Rewards program: Spend Rs. 100 and receive 1 reward point. On reaching a yearly milestone expenditure of Rs. 50,000, you receive Rs. 500 in cashback.
Benefits related to fuel: If you use your SBI Unnati Card, you are eligible for a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3000. (exclusive of GST).
Contactless Card: The card uses contactless technology, making it secure for use with daily purchases. By merely waving the card, touchless transactions can be made.
Global Acceptance: You have the freedom to use your SBI Card at more than 24 million merchant locations worldwide. It can also be used at one million or more ATMs that accept Visa and Mastercard.
Add-on Cards: You may apply for Add On Credit Cards for members of your family who are older than 18.
Utilization: The SBI Unnati Credit Card gives you total control over your credit expenditures. You can pay utility bills, choose a balance transfer on an EMI, use Flexipay or Easy Money, among other options.
Renewal charge: NIL* The SBI Unnati Credit Card’s Rs. 499 yearly fee is waived for the first four years after issuance.
Offers for rewards and cashback: Spend Rs. 100 using your SBI Unnati Credit Card and receive 1 reward point. After spending at least Rs 50,000 in one year, you will get Rs 500 Cashback within 15 days. The promotion is valid throughout all membership years.
How to redeem rewards on your SBI Unnati Credit Card?
You can quickly redeem the reward points you have accumulated on your SBI Unnati Credit Card in a variety of ways. To view the available gifts, go to Rewards Catalogue on the official SBI Cards website. On the official website or app, the selected gift may be redeemed.
Rewards’ redemption through the website- steps to follow:
- Log in at the official SBI Cards website.
- Next, select “Rewards” from the list.
- Then select “Redeem Rewards.”
- Consider the “rewards catalogue” before making a decision.
- Click “Redeem immediately” on the last step and then confirm your selection.
Rewards’ redemption through Mobile App- steps to follow:
- Log in to the SBI Card mobile app.
- Choose “Rewards” from the list on the left.
- Choosing “Redeem Rewards.”
- Look over the rewards list and choose what appeals to you.
- Click “Redeem” and confirm the transaction in the last step.
Most appropriate for:
The following client profiles are appropriate for the SBI Unnati Credit Card
- Applicants for their first credit cards
- Candidates with a poor credit score or no credit history
- Those wishing to raise their credit rating
- Current SBI FD clients
- Qualifications for applying for the card
- A secured credit card is the SBI Unnati Credit Card. Instant approval is given for State Bank of India Fixed Deposits worth more than Rs. 25,000.
- ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card
The Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card, which is issued by ICICI Bank in collaboration with Amazon and Visa, enables users to make online purchases on Amazon.in and receive lucrative benefits. On each of your transactions, you are reimbursed. Since there are no annual or initiation fees associated with the card, it is a lifelong fee-free credit card. This card was created especially for compulsive online shoppers.
Features and Benefits ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card
- No joining or yearly fees
- The earnings from the card have no upper limit.
- Earnings are perpetual.
- Earnings can be redeemed for more than 10 crore products sold by more than 100 partner merchants and on Amazon.in.
- Save 15% on your food expenses at more than 2,500 partner restaurants in India.
- The 1% fuel surcharge is waived
- After each Credit Card billing cycle, earnings are automatically converted to Amazon Pay Balance.
- It is a card without a contact.
Fee for renewal: No joining or yearly fees
Offers for rewards and cashback: For Amazon Prime subscribers, Amazon.in offers 5% cashback.Non-prime users on Amazon.in receive 3% cashback.If you use this card with Amazon Pay, you will receive 2% cash back at more than 100 partner stores. 1% back on other purchases.
How to redeem rewards: Rewards can be redeemed in the form of Amazon Pay Balance, which can be used for any Amazon and Amazon Pay transactions. On the bank’s website, you may see the whole list of businesses that accept Amazon Pay. For purchases made at Amazon Pay partner stores, you must select the “Login and Pay with Amazon” payment option on the payment page, after which you can redeem the cashback you have accrued.
Best suited for: Online customers that routinely conduct their business with Amazon.in.
Application requirements for the card: This card is available through an invitation-only program. You may apply if you have received an email or other notification from Amazon.
You must be at least 21 years old and have a steady source of income.
- Kotak Royal Signature Credit Card
For regular travel, there is just the Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card. The card has a tonne of appealing features and advantages for travelers, such as free access to airport lounges and cheap airfare, among others. The card offers a wide range of advantages in addition to travel, such as rewards for every purchase and the elimination of fuel surcharges. The card has no initiation fees, and renewal fees might be eliminated after reaching certain benchmarks.
Greeting offer: Free entrance to Indian airport lounges with perks like fine dining, cosy seats, free WiFi, widescreen TVs, newspapers, magazines, etc.
Features and Benefits Kotak Royal Signature Credit Card
- In the event that your credit card is lost, you are protected up to seven days in advance of reporting by a Rs. 2,50,000 insurance policy.
- On transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000, there is a maximum annual fuel fee remission of Rs. 3,500.
- Waiver of the railway surcharge of up to Rs. 500 per calendar year for transactions made at Indian Railways Booking Counters and on www.irctc.co.in.
- The benefits of an Add-on Card are the same.
- Through easyrewardz with easy points, the earned reward points can be redeemed against a variety of redemption alternatives, including airline tickets, mobile recharges, 10,000 items, and more.
- Earn 10,000 Bonus Reward Points when you spend Rs. 4,000,000.
- Earn 30000 Bonus Reward Points when you spend Rs. 8,00,000.
Fee for renewal: There is no initiation fee for the card. When you spend Rs. 1 Lakh in a calendar year, the annual charge of Rs. 999 is also waived.
Offers for rewards and cashback: On every Rs. 150 spent on purchases made with your Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card, you can earn up to 4X reward points.
Restaurants, hotels, travel agencies & tour operators, package tour operators, airlines & air carriers, and international purchases all qualify for 4X reward points.
2X bonus points on additional categories
How to redeem rewards: When you shop at merchant outlets, Kotak credit card reward points can be turned into cash. Cash, airline tickets, movie tickets, mobile recharges, and branded goods can all be purchased using points.
Using your points for cash:
- On the www.kotak.com website, select Net Banking.
- Then enter your CRN, password, and OTP to log in.
- Select Credit Cards, then the necessary Reward Redemption option.
- Reward points should be converted to Easy Points for redemption against Airline Tickets, Merchandise, and Mobile Recharge.
- 1 Easy Point = 2 Reward Points.
Most appropriate for Regular air or train travelers.
Who is eligible to apply for the card?
- The primary credit card holder must be between the ages of 21 and 65. A minimum of 18 years old is required to hold an Add-on Card.
- Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, and Pune are among the cities where the card is sold.
- The applicant’s annual income must be at least 24 lakh rupees.
- The candidate must be a resident of India.
Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card
The Axis Bank Insta Easy Credit Card is available with little paperwork and is assured to be approved. It is a fixed deposit (FD) card with chip and pin capability that is issued in exchange for your Axis Bank FD. The card includes a 50-day free trial of an Axis Bank credit card as well as discounts on dining expenses and fuel surcharges.
Features & Advantages
- You are permitted to withdraw up to your entire credit limit.
- You can obtain a card with a credit limit that is up to 80% of the value of your FD.
- For transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000, all fuel transactions in India are exempt from the 1% fuel surcharge (maximum benefit available is up to Rs. 400 per month).
- If there are no outstanding charges on the card, there is a free credit period of up to 50 days.
- 15% or more off your dining expenses at partner restaurants in India via the “Dining Delights” programme.
- Application for a credit card will definitely be approved.
- Global help for emergencies.
- Platinum chip-enabled credit card enables quick fraud detection and transparent payment validation.
Cost for renewal: There is no yearly or joining fee for this card.
Offers for rewards and cashback: Spending domestically will earn you 6 EDGE REWARD points for every Rs. 200.
Earn 12 Edge Rewards points for every Rs. 200 spent abroad.
Redeeming rewards: Customers who use Axis Bank Internet Banking or Axis Mobile can earn points each month on a selection of transactions through the EDGE REWARDS program. Over 500 products from the Axis Bank rewards catalog and in-store purchases.
You can use the Axis Bank Mobile App to redeem your points after seeing the catalogue: Pick Reward Points from the side menu by clicking. Then select “Redeem now”Additionally, you can use the Axis eDGE website to use your reward points.
Most appropriate for: Shopaholics and regular diners who wish to receive rewards for each purchase as well as the benefit of discounted bills.
Qualifications for applying for the card: Any Axis Bank branch, with a minimum Fixed Deposit of Rs. 20,000 and a maximum Fixed Deposit of Rs. 25,00,000. The card cannot be applied for by minors.
The card cannot be provided in relation to Flexi-Deposits (Auto-sweep FDs), Tax Saver FDs, or FDs held in the names of HUFs, societies, trusts, or corporations.
- Indian Oil Citibank Platinum Credit Card
People who own their own vehicles will find this card beneficial because it offers various advantages when using Indian Oil. You receive benefits like free fuel, a remission of the fuel surcharge, turbo points, and more. The card has no initiation or yearly fees.
Greeting Offer: Get 250 Turbo Points on your first purchase within 30 days of receiving your card.
Features & Advantages:
- Earn up to 71 litres of fuel free per year.
- At all IndianOil locations, you may save over 5% on fuel.
- Receive a complete 1% fuel surcharge refund.
- 1000+ eateries across Bengaluru, Delhi / NCR, Chennai, and Mumbai are offering discounts of up to 20%.
- Get a free mini combo when you use your card to buy every ticket to a Sunday performance at reputable multiplexes.
- Use Bill Pay to pay all of your utility bills online.
- Use your card to purchase items, such as mobile phones, cameras, LCDs, etc., and pay over time using EMIs.
Fee for renewal: There is no initiation fee for the card. If you spend Rs. 30,000 or more in a single year, the annual charge of Rs. 1,000 plus taxes is waived.
Offers for Rewards and Cashback
- Spend Rs. 150 and earn 4 Turbo Points (2.67%)
- Earn 2 Turbo Points for every Rs. 150 spent at supermarkets and food stores.
- Earn 1 Turbo Point for every Rs. 150 spent on things like dining and shopping.
- Earn 200 bonus Turbo Points for each additional card you accept.
- Re. 1 worth of free gasoline is equal to 1 Turbo Point.
At a few IndianOil locations, you can instantly exchange Turbo Points for petrol. A Turbo Point is equivalent to one rupee ($1) in free fuel.
Most appropriate for: car owners that use their automobile for frequent trips.
Eligibility for applying for the card:
- The applicant’s age must be between 23 and 60 years old.
- The needed monthly income is Rs. 25,000.
- The applicant must reside in India.
- Central Bank of India MasterCard Titanium Credit Card
It is a premium card that can be used at any retailer location worldwide. The card has no issuance costs. You get free entrance to the airport lounge in addition to a number of additional perks and advantages.
Features and Benefits
- To the extent allowed by law, this card may be used at any ATM worldwide.
- The card has 3D Secure MasterCard Secure Code enabled, allowing for safe online use. Every online transaction generates an OTP, and the credit-free period is up to 55 days.
- Add-on card functionality is offered
- The registered email address receives the electronic statement.
- Get free admission to specific
Fee for renewal: The card has no issuance fee, and the renewal price is only Rs. 100.
Offers for rewards and cashback: Earn one loyalty point for every Rs. 100 spent.
Redeeming rewards: Visit www.anmolrewardz.com/cbi/creditcard to register your card and start using your loyalty points right away.
Most appropriate for: Spenders and frequent travellers.
Eligibility for applying for the card:
The applicant must be at least 18 years old and under 65. They must also have a bank account.
The applicant’s annual gross income must be at least Rs. 1.50 lakh.
- Kotak 811 #DreamDifferent Credit Card
A unique lifetime free credit card is the Kotak 811 #DreamDifferent Credit Card. Online applications are accepted right away. You are entitled to interest-free cash withdrawals and reward points on all transactions thanks to the card. The card gives a credit limit of up to 80% of the deposit amount and can be obtained against a term deposit of as little as Rs 1500. The Kotak 811 credit card is therefore open to everyone. No proof of income is necessary.
Features and Benefits
- Earn points for all purchases.
- 1 reward point for every 100 rupees spent offline versus 2 reward points for every 100 rupees spent online.
- 500 bonus rewards will be given upon card activation and within 45 days of account setup, subject to spending Rs 5000.
- You are eligible for Cash Back of Rs. 750 or 4 free PVR tickets with an annual spend of Rs. 75,000.
- Waiver of fuel and railroad surcharges
- 48 days of interest-free cash withdrawals
- include a credit card
- There is never an annual or joining charge.
- Waiver of fuel and railroad surcharges.
In order to use the annual milestone offer:
- You have three months to make a cashback claim.
- Request four PVR tickets within three months. You will receive a star pass code that can be used to purchase tickets online at www.pvrcinemas.com.
Most appropriate for: Users of credit cards for the first time and online shopping.
Eligibility for applying for the card:
- Only people may apply.
- The principal cardholder must be between the ages of 18 and 75.
- It is necessary to deposit at least Rs. 15,000 with Kotak Bank.
- The candidate must be an Indian resident.
FAQ – Lifetime Free Credit Cards in India
1.Which credit card has the best annual fee waiver?
Numerous cards, such the Citibank Rewards Domestic Credit Card, ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card, HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card, and Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card, offer a wide range of perks without requiring any fees.
2. What is the meaning of “Lifetime Free Credit Card”?
An annual charge and membership fee are both permanently waived on a lifetime free credit card.
3. Which Credit Card in India is the Best in 2020?
The best credit cards in India are available from a number of institutions, and they provide special benefits like reward points, air mile points, cashback, and discounts on every purchase. ICICI Bank offers some of the best credit cards in India.