Axis Bank has launched the Magnus Credit Card specifically for people who enjoy the finer things in life. The card is a gateway to a luxury lifestyle as it offers concierge services, discounts on luxury hotels, dining, etc. Other features and benefits associated with Axis Bank Magnus Credit Cards are listed below.
The Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card comes in a gray shipment box, in a color scheme that looks similar to the previous color scheme of the box in which the American Express Platinum Charge Card was shipped.
Source: Axis Bank Official Website
Not sure if they process all Magnus credit cards with express delivery, however, this shipment was marked so we may have requested expedited delivery.
We were very surprised to get this card delivered in just 4 working days: from the date of application to receipt of the card.
It is super-fast and even beats the shipment speed of American Express which usually takes 5 working days unless you are in or near Delhi which will speed up the delivery by a day or two.
All important details are mentioned in a single leaflet. The featured brochure is also very simple and to the point, better than 100 glossy pages.
Plastic Magnus vs Metal Magnus: Magnus comes in metal form when they started reissuing the card on the Visa platform. However, apart from minor differences in chip design, both metal and non-metal Magnus credit cards look almost identical.
Overall the box and contents are minimal, which is good in this busy world. Hopefully, their support system will also become as easy as the card unboxing experience.
Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card – Features
- Free Air Travel – You earn one free flight ticket within India per year.
- Airport Concierge Service – You obtain 8 free end-to-end VIP airport services.
- Lounge Access – Customers will have the following lounge access.
- Earn 8 free International Priority Pass lounge visits annually.
- Earn unlimited visits to preferred Indian airports.
- Hotel Offers – Obtain discounts on stays and room upgrades when you stay at Oberoi Hotels.
- Offers from BookMyShow – Buy one ticket and get INR 500 off on the second one.
- Offers from Dineout – Obtain a Dineout Plus membership and a 25% discount at 250+ fine dining restaurants.
- Extraordinary Weekends – Take advantage of curated experiences designed to make customers’ weekends special.
Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card – Benefits
- Insurance Benefits – Get purchase protection, air insurance, lost card liability, etc.
- Benefits of Wellness Resorts and Spas – Get discounts and free sessions at wellness resorts and spas.
- Medical Opinion – Get a medical opinion from experts around the world.
- Healthcare Benefits – Bring offers on preventive health care packages and other privileges through Dr. Lal PathLab, SRL Diagnostics, and Metropolis.
- Annual Fee Waiver – Earn an annual fee waiver on spending INR 15 lakhs in an anniversary year.
- Benefits on Fees and Charges – Users will obtain the following benefits on fees and charges:
- No fees on cash withdrawal.
- Only a 2% markup fee on foreign transactions.
- Finance charges of just 2.5%.
- 1% Fuel surcharge waiver for transactions between Rs 400 to Rs 4,000.
- Rewards Program – Get 12 Axis EDGE Reward Points on every INR 200 spent. Earn 24 Axis EDGE Reward Points on every INR 200 spent on MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Goibibo, and more.
- Concierge Service – Get 24×7 dedicated concierge services for table reservations, flight booking, gift delivery, etc.
|Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card|
|Good For: Customers who desire to earn Rewards. Individuals who are looking for a premium credit card. Users who desire airport lounge access.||Bad For:Customers who desire direct Air Miles rewards.Individuals who are looking for a low annual fee credit card.Users that do not travel extensively.|
How to Redeem your Reward Points?
Open the Axis EDGE REWARDS Catalog online to view all redemption options. You can redeem the reward points earned on your Axis Magnus Card by selecting the appropriate option from the catalog.
Fees & Charges
|Joining Fee||INR 10,000|
|Annual Fee||INR 10,000|
|Finance Charge||2.5% monthly | 34.49% yearly|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.50% of the amount / Minimum INR 300|
|Overlimit Charges||2.50% of the over-limit amount/Minimum INR 500|
|Late Payment Fee||For Outstanding Amount-Less than INR 500: NilFrom INR 501 to INR 5,000: INR 500From INR 5,001 to INR 10,000: INR 750Greater than INR 10,000: INR 1,200|
|Fuel Transaction Surcharges||1% Waived on a transaction between INR 400 & INR 4,000|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||2% of the amount|
Note: Banks have the right to modify the expenses & charges without initial communication.
Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card Limit
Axis Magnus Credit Card limit can vary from INR 25,000 to INR 5 lakh depending on the applicant’s CIBIL score, income, and other factors. You can request to increase your credit card limit after using it diligently for one year.
Eligibility Criteria & Documents Required for Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card
- Age – Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 70 years. Add-on card holders should be above 18 years of age.
- Income – Clients should be earning INR 18 lakh per annum. Acceptance of income tax returns of self-employed clients must be INR 18 lakhs.
- Citizenship – Applicant should be a citizen of India.
|Identity Proof||Aadhaar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Passport, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Central, and State Govt. issued Photo ID Proof, Photo Credit Card, Defence ID Card, etc. (anyone)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhaar Card, Passport, Bank Account Statement, Ration Card, Letter from any recognized public authority, Telephone Bill, Voter’s ID Card, Electricity Bill, Water Bill (not more than 3 months old), etc. (anyone)|
|Income Proof||Bank Statements (not more than 3 months old), Salary Slips (not more than 3 months old), Form-16, ITR, etc. (anyone)|
How to Apply?
If you want to apply for Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card then you have to follow the below steps:
- Go to the Axis Bank official website.
- Scroll down and select ‘Credit Card’.
- You will be taken to a new page, where you have to click on ‘Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card’.
- You will be taken to a new page where you have to click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Select whether you are an existing customer of Axis Bank or not. If you are a customer, tick ‘Yes’, otherwise tick ‘No’.
- Enter required details like your name, state, mobile number, professional details, city of residence, and monthly income.
- Enter the code to proceed and tick the box where you authorize the lender to contact you about your application for a credit card. Click on ‘Call Me’.
- A bank representative will contact you and assist you in the process of applying for an Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card.
You can also visit the nearest Axis Bank branch with the required documents. A bank representative will assist you in the process of applying for an Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card.
FAQs on Axis Magnus Credit Card
1. For how long are the Axis Edge Rewards Points valid?
Ans. Axis EDGE REWARDS Points are valid for three years from the date of accrual.
2. Can I pay my credit card bills using Edge Rewards points?
Ans. No, you cannot redeem your Axis EDGE REWARDS points to pay your credit card bills.
3. Can I get a Tata CLiQ voucher worth Rs 10,000 and one domestic flight ticket as a welcome gift?
Ans. No. You have to choose between a free domestic flight ticket and a Tata CLiQ voucher worth INR 10,000.
4. Does Axis Magnus Credit Card support contactless payments?
Ans. Yes, Axis Magnus Credit Card does support contactless payment.
5. How much complimentary domestic and international lounge access will I get with this card?
Ans. You get unlimited complimentary domestic as well as international lounge access each year with this credit card.
6. What is the overall review of Axis Magnus Credit Card?
Ans. Axis Magnus credit card reviews are generally overwhelmingly good. Although the card requires an individual to have a high annual income of INR 18 lakhs, the benefits, rewards and offers offered by the card are completely unmatched.
7. What is the maximum usage limit of Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card?
Ans. Axis Bank Magnus card usage limit varies from person to person. To find out what your limit is, all you have to do is log into your credit card account or take a look at your credit card statement.
8. Can I pay bills using Axis Magnus Credit Card?
Ans. Yes. You can pay bills using Magnus Credit Card. That’s not all. You also get 12 EDGE Rewards points for every INR 200 you spend.
9. How to activate the Axis Bank Magnus card?
Ans. You can activate your Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card through Net Banking Services, Axis Mobile App, or ATM.
10. What are the joining charges for Axis Bank Magnus Cards?
Ans. The joining fee for Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card is INR 10,000.
11. What payment options are available on Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card?
Ans. A wide range of payment options is available on the Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card. These include offers on travel and stays, lifestyle benefits, healthcare benefits, etc.