A new product from Bharti AXA, the Smart Super Health policy, offers clients respite from escalating medical costs and meets a variety of needs. Your insurance demands might be fully met by Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan for pregnancy. The policy offers substantial coverage that is not restricted to hospitalization costs. Among other perks, it includes inpatient treatment, maternity benefits, and yearly physicals It has additional features and flexibility.
The needs of a bigger audience are met by this medical insurance, which covers up to five family members in addition to the policyholder. In contrast, children between the ages of 91 days and 5 years can be covered under the policy if their parents are insured. The entrance age range for an individual is 5 years to 65 years. There are three different insurance options: one year, two years, and three years. One can even change the policy to accommodate changing demands, such as later adding maternity benefits.
The stages of pregnancy and childbirth are crucial ones in life. The expectant mother has to be handled with the utmost care and caution throughout this period. There is no space for error when you are dealing with the fostering of human life. At all times, the mother’s and the child’s health and safety must be prioritized.
Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan for pregnancy includes coverage benefits for a variety of expenses, including those associated with organ donation, alternative medical care, and air ambulance transport. The cost of renting a room at the hospital is not capped, and patients are free to select any room for their care. The three options for the plan are Uber, Value, and Classic. Depending on the option chosen, the maximum sum insured is up for grabs.
Why should you invest in Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan for pregnancy?
You should have a general idea of the concept of the value of maternity insurance after learning about the numerous risks and costs associated with delivering. Being aware of its significance will motivate you more to purchase a policy. Here are the top five justifications for purchasing Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan for pregnancy.
- To create a financial backup: Maternity insurance serves as an excellent fallback for the money needed throughout pregnancy. Even if you have additional reserves set away specifically for maternity expenses, you can run out of money due to some unforeseen needs. Anything is subject to uncertainty, especially when it comes to financial matters. Therefore, you can use the coverage from the maternity plan when your funds run out.
- To cover the delivery expenses: The most expensive part of labour is kid delivery. It is due on the mother’s medications, the quantity of surgeons, hospital facility costs, and the seriousness of the procedure. If you have maternity insurance, the policy will pay for these expenses. People have been known to postpone or skip crucial surgical treatments on occasion due to a lack of cash. The health of the mother and child may suffer as a result. Such issues can be avoided with substantial policy funding.
- To cover hospitalization, medicine, and treatment charges: There are a number of additional costs following childbirth, as was previously mentioned. All of these surgeries will be financially covered by good maternity insurance. To cover any extra charges.
- To cover for extra charges: Within a week of delivery, the mother and infant are typically released from the hospital. However, if the kid or mother needs more neonatal or post-partum care, they will need a longer hospital stay. In addition to covering the costs of hospitalization, maternity insurance policies also cover the costs of this additional treatment.
- To avoid any economic burden on the family: Families officially start when a child is born. With maternity insurance, you may make sure that the beginning of your family life is not hampered by the exorbitant hospitalization charges seen in most private hospitals. The reason for this is that there may be some financial restrictions in the early years of a nuclear family. Furthermore, they risk creating a financial imbalance if they rely heavily on borrowing or loans. They could always get maternity insurance, which often has reduced premiums throughout the first nine months of pregnancy. They can eliminate all financial troubles by doing this.
To take care of the following criteria during pregnancy, the Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan for Pregnancy will provide you financial support:
- To safeguard the child and mother.
- Regular check-ups, Tests, and scans.
- Health complications.
- Medications and procedures.
- Grave consequences of incorrect diagnosis.
What are the key features of the Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan for pregnancy?
- Waiting period is 9 months.
- This benefit is available only under a Family Floater Policy.
- This benefit is available for the insured / Insured’s spouse provided both are covered under the same policy
- Time period is 3 years.
- Broad coverage between Rs. 5 lakh and Rs. 1 crore.
- The Newborn baby is hospitalized during the Policy Period within the first 90 days of birth and will get the treatment expenses.
- 60-day pre-hospitalization insurance.
- 90-day post-hospitalization insurance.
- Outpatient treatment coverage.
- Maximum insured restoration option.
- No ceiling on hospital room rates.
- No-claims bonus up to 100% of the amount insured.
- A feature of lifetime renewability is available.
What are the key highlights of the Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan for pregnancy?
The following are the key highlights of the Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan for pregnancy:
- Type of the plan: The Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan for pregnancy offers individual and floater schemes.
- Sum insured: The sum insured is up to 1 Crore.
- Policy Duration: A policy of duration 1,2 and 3 years is available.
- Annual Physical check-up: Covered.
- Important or Critical Illness Insurance: Whole/Lump Sum.
- Waiting Period for Motherhood: 90 days (3 months).
- Waiting Period for Pre-Existing Conditions: 4 years (48 months).
Eligibility for the Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan for Pregnancy
The plan, which covers people between the ages of 91 days and 65 years, can be purchased individually or as a family floater.
What are the inclusions of the Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan for Pregnancy?
- Maternity Benefit: For the first two deliveries and during the nine-month waiting period.
- Newborn’sns Benefits: Initial 90 days.
- Ambulance coverage: The cost of a surface ambulance in an emergency is Rs 3,000 for each occasion.
- Domestic air ambulance is available, once in a policy year per life.
- In-patient treatment
- Restoration of the Sum Insured up to 100%.
- Domiciliary hospitalization.
What are the exclusions of the Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan for Pregnancy?
The following costs are not covered by the Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan for Pregnancy:
IVF for ectopic pregnancy: The major cause of maternal morbidity and mortality during the first trimester is an ectopic pregnancy (EP), and the incidence rises sharply after IVF and embryo transfer (IVF-ET). The charges associated with IVF for ectopic pregnancy are not covered by the plan.
- Stem cell collection: The main cells in your body are stem cells. They are the master cells of the body and serve as the foundation for our tissues and organs. In other words, they are the cells by which all other body cells having specialized functions like brain cells, blood cells, muscle cells, and bone cells are generated. The amount varies from city to city and hospital to hospital. Generally, in India, the cost of Stem Cell collection varies between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 70, 000. This expense is not covered by the plan.
- Prior-hospitalization costs: The hospitalization charges before the delivery, whether it is normal vaginal delivery or c- section, are not covered under the plan.
- Hospitalisation costs after. The hospitalization charges after the delivery, whether it is normal vaginal delivery or c- section, are not covered under the plan.
- Medical examinations and advice sought before birth: Any medical examinations, techniques, pieces of advice, or counseling attained in any hospital are not covered under the plan.
- Regular examination: Regular check-ups or examination charges are not covered under the plan.
- Hospital financial benefit for surrogacy: Any benefit regarding surrogacy won’t be available.
Within 30 days of the first or first policy’s commencement date, expenses incurred for the treatment of a disease or illness must be paid for. However, in the event of Subsequent renewals with the Company without a break, this exclusion does not apply.
Accident-related expenses incurred following the policy’s start date.
Portability to the extent that the waiting time and the Sum Insured are waived in the policy’s schedule.
The situation following a claim
The Sum Insured for the remaining insurance year under the policy will be reduced by the comparable amount as of the day the claim amount is received by the insured or insured person.
Information regarding Policy Cancellation
The insured may cancel the coverage by giving the insurance firm a written 15-day notice. The organisation will cancel the policy as of the receipt date and retain the premium for the time that the policy was in effect at the Company’s short period scales (stated in the policy brochure).
It’s crucial to understand these key elements of maternity insurance coverage. It will encourage you to actually purchase coverage for yourself, your spouse, or a member of your family. Here the Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan for Pregnancy can cover the unpredictable nature of childbirth and safeguard both mothers’ and children’s lives. You must unquestionably look for, contrast, and get a child plan, then proceed to do so in order to minimize any hazards.
The Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan for Pregnancy plan is a specialized policy that covers expenditures associated with pregnancy, delivery, and the postpartum period. Another unique plan with baby cover features is also offered under this plan, and it covers the costs associated with the new baby up to a specific time period. It is highly recommended to purchase this plan as soon as the lady gets married to utilize the plan as planned.
What are the claiming procedures?
Ans: Both cashless and non-cashless (reimbursement) facilities are available to the insured. Consult their TPA/insurance desk and look for the list of hospitals on which they have agreed to accept the cashless provision.
How many claims can be made in a policy year?
Answer: Up to the Sum Insured amount specified in that policy, the insured may submit as many claims as they like in a given year.
How to buy the Bharti AXA Smart Super Health Insurance Plan for Pregnancy?
For information, brochures, and policy wordings for each health insurance policy you are interested in, go to the website of the insurer or the aggregator.