- 1 Hyundai Tucson Summary
- 2 Hyundai Tucson Car Insurance
- 3 Types of Car Insurance Covers
- 4 Hyundai Tucson Key Specifications
- 5 How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Tucson?
- 6 Hyundai Tucson Car Insurance Claim Process
- 7 Add-ons For Your Hyundai Tucson Car Insurance
- 8 Hyundai Tucson Car Insurance FAQs
Hyundai Tucson Summary
In India, the Hyundai Tucson is a premium mid-size Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV). It offers a luxurious cabin, superior safety features, high-tech features, and smart navigation. Tucson is the top option in this category. It has all of the luxury features that we would expect from top models costing more than 50 lakhs. It features plenty of spaciousness in both the front and rear seats, as well as a large boot.
Hyundai Tucson Car Insurance
A new car like Tucson needs insurance coverage for third-party liabilities as well as damage to the covered vehicle. You can avoid any financial issues with your Hyundai Tucson car insurance. Depending on your preferences, you can get insurance either online or offline. A third-party policy is required by law. You can also get a comprehensive or own-damage insurance policy to protect your vehicle.
Types of Car Insurance Covers
There are majorly three types of Car Insurance covers, namely – Third Party, Comprehensive or Own Damage. Let us take a look at three of them one by one.
Third-Party Liability Car policy
This is one of the basic and mandatory car insurance policies that one must-have. This policy covers the loss or damage that happened to other or third parties because of your car. A third-party plan safeguards you from financial obligations that may emerge if your Hyundai vehicle causes damage to others. It covers property damage as well as death or harm to a third party. When compared to comprehensive insurance coverage, premiums are lower because only losses to the third car are covered.
Comprehensive Car Policy
This is a plan that offers maximum protection to your vehicle. It protects your vehicle from theft, natural calamities, fire, accidents, man-made disasters, or even third-party liability. It relieves an amount of anxiety in stressful circumstances and gives you peace of mind. You can purchase add-ons to a comprehensive vehicle insurance policy to increase the protection.
Own Damage Car policy
It is a policy that covers your vehicle against all types of damage except third-party liability. The car owner will be compensated for the loss or damage to his or her insured vehicle under own-damage insurance. Own damage insurance is optional, unlike third-party insurance.
Hyundai Tucson Key Specifications
The following are the Key Specifications of Hyundai Tucson Car-
- Hyundai Tucson engines are available in both automatic and manual transmissions.
- The Tucson is a five-seater, four-cylinder vehicle. The Diesel engine has a displacement of 1995 cc.
- Hyundai Tucson has dimensions of 4480 mm in length, 1850 mm in width, and 1660 mm3 mm in height in various configurations.
- The mileage varies between 12.95 km/l and 18.42 km/l depending on the fuel type and variation.
How to Buy Insurance for Hyundai Tucson?
To buy a Hyundai Tucson Car insurance, follow these steps-
- Go to the official website of your desired insurer.
- Visit the acquire policy section of the website and enter your vehicle registration number. If you don’t have RC, fill out the other questions.
- Now, enter your cell phone number and other credentials to get auto insurance quotes.
- Following that, a list of insurance policies will appear on your screen. You must select the best insurance quote that fits your budget and needs.
- Now is the time to pay for the insurance policy you’ve chosen. You will receive the policy information through email.
Hyundai Tucson Car Insurance Claim Process
Claiming the money from your Car insurance policy is easy. You just have to follow all the steps carefully to get the amount. There are two methods of claiming your money. You can either go for a cashless or reimbursement claim. Most people preferred cashless claims, but it depends on you and your need. Let us read about both processes in detail.
Cashless Car Insurance Process
With a cashless claim, you don’t have to pay any money out of your pocket for your car repairs. The insurer will connect the garage and pay them directly. You can follow the below-given steps to get a cashless claim for your car damage-
- Inform your insurance provider about the accident as soon as possible. You can either call or text them.
- After getting information, either you or the company can arrange a vehicle to take your car to the nearest garage.
- Now, the company will send a surveyor to check your car’s damages.
- Following the survey, the report will be issued to the garage owner, who will then fix the vehicle.
- The company will pay the charge after the repairs are completed. However, they will only pay for expenses that are insured under the insurance policy.
- For the rest of the expenses, you have to pay money out of your pocket.
Reimbursement Car Insurance Process
In the reimbursement claim process, first, you have to pay money to the garage and then the company will compensate you after getting the invoices of repairs. You can follow the below-given steps to get a reimbursement claim for your car damage-
- First and foremost, report the accident to your workplace.
- You must now take your car to a garage to be repaired.
- At the garage, you have to pay all the expenses on your own.
- You must send all invoices to the insurer after paying the money. They’ll review the bills first, then validate them.
- The money due will be deposited into your account after verification.
Hyundai Tucson Variants with Insurance Premium Price
The price of the premium depends from company to company. Every company has a different premium portfolio for Hyundai Tucson Variant. You can easily check the prices on the website of your shortlisted insurance companies. The price also varies due to the type of plans or add-ons.
Hyundai Tucson Car Insurance User Reviews
No one has said that it is useless to have Hyundai Tucson Car insurance. People highly recommend insuring your Hyundai Tucson. It is because an insurance policy is beneficial in case of any unforeseen event. One can easily get compensation for any damage or loss without having a load on their pockets.
Add-ons For Your Hyundai Tucson Car Insurance
The following are some add-ons provided on Hyundai Tucson Car insurance-
No Claim Bonus cover
It is a discount on the own-damage (OD) premium amount granted by the automobile insurance company to the insured for not filing a claim during the policy term. NCB is a reduction in your auto insurance rate that you can get when your policy is renewed.
Roadside Assistance Cover
You can get assistance from an insurance company if you have car-related problems while driving using this Add-on. Simply contact your insurance, and they will dispatch assistance to the location where you are stranded. Major vehicle insurance firms in India provide roadside assistance both online and offline.
Return to Invoice Cover
Return to Invoice is an optional coverage that covers the difference between the insured stated value and the invoice value of your car, as well as registration and other taxes.
Engine Protection cover
The add-on reimburses you for the cost of replacing or repairing your vehicle’s engine or parts. The engine repairs, as well as the cost of depreciated parts, will be covered by your insurance company. The engine protects cover transfers the responsibility for paying for engine damage to your insurance company.
Bumper to bumper cover
Bumper-to-bumper coverage provides complete coverage for all rubber, fiber, and metal parts, with no depreciation, applied to individual sections. This add-on cover is becoming increasingly popular among those who own high-end automobiles.
Zero Depreciation cover
Depreciation will diminish the value of your Hyundai car each year. This means that if you file a claim after a few years, your compensation may be decreased owing to depreciation reductions. However, if your automobile is damaged as a result of an accident, no depreciation is deducted from the coverage of wear and tear on any body parts of the car, excluding tires and batteries.
In the repair of any car, various consumable parts or chemicals are used. Any insurance policy will not cover these expenses. With the consumables cover add-on, you’re transferring that risk to your insurance provider.
Hyundai Tucson Car Insurance FAQs
For Hyundai Tucson automobiles, which insurer has the best claim settlement ratio?
Car insurers with a high claim settlement ratio for Hyundai Tucson 2022 automobiles include Bharti AXA General Insurance, Acko General Insurance, and ICICI Lombard General Insurance.
Where can I get insurance for my Hyundai Tucson vehicle?
It is necessary to keep your Hyundai Tucson car insured. Many companies will help you with this purpose. They will provide you with insurance to keep your car safe. Some of them are acko, royalsundaram, and many more. You can search and compare several companies and then choose one for your car.
What insurance add-ons are available for Hyundai Tucson vehicles?
You can get add-ons with comprehensive and own damage plans. There are several add-ons that you can choose, some of them are following-
- No Claim Bonus cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Return to Invoice Cover
- Engine Protection cover
- Bumper to bumper cover
- Zero Depreciation cover
- Consumable cover
What documents am I required to renew my Hyundai Tucson auto insurance?
You need the following documents to renew your Hyundai Tucson Car-
- Previous registration documents
- Old Car policy Number
- Id Card (Aadhar, PAN, Driving license)
- Car RC and Pollution check certificate