- 1 Hyundai venue car insurance
- 2 Types of Hyundai car insurance
- 3 Add-on covers
Life has become complex nowadays. We do not know what might happen in the next minute. Every family requires four wheeler at present because it is spacious and a very good means of transport and very useful for long distance travel. But what if we meet with an accident or hit someone by mistake and we have financial problems. We would require car insurance. Hyundai motors is a multinational company based in South Korea and headquartered at Seoul. It provides with the world’s best four wheelers and provides comprehensive insurance policies. They have large number of showrooms in India.
Hyundai venue car insurance
Our four wheeler is a vehicle without which it is difficult to survive. We use our car for many purposes. We travel to many places everyday using our car. We might not know what might happen in future. To meet our unexpected need we would definitely require car insurance. Hyundai is world’s best automobile company. It has satisfied crores of customers through their excellent service. While travelling if any accident was caused by our negligence the third party would be affected. In certain situations we would not be able to pay for compensation to the third party. But Hyundai Venue car insurance insures that you are able to pay the compensation. Compensation is meant for both property and personal damage. You can also take care of your personal needs for your vehicle using this policy. It has a wide coverage of 9000+ garages across India. So you can reach them anywhere for repairs. It protects you from any unforeseen disasters such as floods, earthquakes, riots, strikes or any other disasters. It has minimum documentation and less paperwork. In this article we can see how the ford car insurance is beneficial, its exclusions and some more clarifications.
Types of Hyundai car insurance
Comprehensive car insurance
Comprehensive car insurance is extensively designed for owners. It provides compensation for own damages and as well as third party damage. Own damage include damages which are caused due to floods, tsunami, earthquakes, hailstorms and cyclones. They also compensate for manmade disasters due to terror attacks, strikes and riots. They also provide compensation for hospital charges like treatment cost, medicines cost, family treatment charge and accommodation charge. The personal accident cover is provided up to 15 lakh. The third party compensation is also dealt with Hyundai Venue car insurance. They provide compensation for both property and personal damages. Even compensation for death is provided by Hyundai Venue car insurance.
Third party insurance
Third party is the person who is completely unknown to you affected by you in accident. It might total or partial loss to the third party it can even be loss of property to the third party. It is compulsory for the owner to compensate the loss of third party. But in some stages of life we might not be able to compensate them due to our financial conditions we might not be able to compensate. In this situation we can get help from Hyundai Venue car insurance. Hyundai Venue car insurance offers effective third party insurance which is beneficial for the owners and the third party.
Hyundai venue key specifications
Hyundai venue is a 5 seater SUV which costs about 6-7 lakhs. Both petrol and diesel vehicles are available. It has mileage of 17.52- 23.7 kmpl. It can be transmitted through manual and automatic mode.
Claim process of Hyundai Venue car insurance
For claims process you will require, signed and duly filled claims form, insurance policy document, insurance certificate, car registration certificate, pollution under control certificate, original driving licence of the owner, estimation of repairs and FIR. The claims application is available online. After filling claims application form, RC book, repair estimate bill, FIR and driving licence should be submitted. The surveyor inspects the damage occurred. Invoice receipt is necessary for cashless claims. In case of vehicle theft you should provide original keys, licence, RC book and policy number. For third party claims, you should provide details of the injured third party. You can raise your claim through mail or through phone call.
- Initially you need provide the complaint to the nearby branch office
- The survey inspector will check your vehicle
- You can send your vehicle to the nearby garage
- Fill the claims form from online
- Your bill amount will be paid by the insurer
Documents required for claims process
For claims process you need to submit certain documents to the branch office they are
- Claim form of Hyundai car insurance– this claim form has to be filled with your personal details like name, date of birth, age and contact detail. Your vehicle details like car number, fuel type and date of purchase should also be mentioned for reference. After filling these details you need sign the form
- Policy document– a policy document is written document which contains all the details of your policy and its nature. This policy document has to be submitted so that it is easier to solve the claim and the end results are satisfactory for the customer. In the policy document we should note down the policy number.
- Registration certificate– the registration certificate is the official document which is ensured by the government which certifies your vehicle to be legally registered with the regional transport office. This certificate is provided after the owner passes few screenings and verification. Without submitting the registration certificate you will not be able to receive any insurance policy in India. It is necessary for claims process and renewal process. A copy of registration certificate is mandatory for verification purpose. It has to be submitted for solving claims.
- Driving license– is a legal document which authorises and individual to own a vehicle. In India without driving licence it is not possible to receive an insurance policy. For claims process it is mandatory to submit a copy of driving licence.
- Copy of FIR – first information report is written document registered by the police department. This occurs in case of accident and theft. During accidents has FIR has to be issued in the nearby police station. A copy of FIR has to be submitted for claims process in case of accident and theft.
- Repair bills- if you repair your vehicle in any of the garage of ford motors. The bill has to be submitted to solve your claim.
- Bill payment receipts– any other bill of your car other than repair bill has to be submitted.
In certain emergency situations we might have financial problems we might be able to repair our vehicle. In such cases we can approach the garage of Hyundai venture and solve your repair without paying cash. In case of medical emergencies you can also avail cashless claim, in your hospital. The cashless claim provides compensation for consultation charge, doctor fee, medicine expense and much. This cashless claim is one of the major plus point of Hyundai car insurance. This provides timely help for the entire customers and provides satisfaction to the customers.
Hyundai venture variants with insurance premium
Hyundai venue- 6.70 lac
Hyundai venue e diesel- 8.10lac
Hyundai venue BSIV- 7 lakhs
The renewal process is a very simple process. It is cost effective and less time consuming, the process of renewal requires less amount of time and can be renewed within a short span of time. Initially you must go to the Hyundai car insurance website and on the right side of the tab you can find the renew option. Click on that option and fill in details like policy number, policy form and your name and submit a copy of your valid driving licence and registration certificate. There is large number of policies that you can choose; you can choose any policy according to your convenience and pay the amount online. The renewal process can also be done offline by visiting the nearby branch office. Renewal process has to be done for your insurance policy. It can be done even after expiry of insurance policy. But you need to submit a copy of your registration certificate before 60 days prior to the date of expiry. The policy would not expire till 15 years. After 15 years you need to renew the policy or else your insurance policy will not be valid. When you renew your insurance policy you can also receive some new features of the policy, which will be beneficial for you.
Engine and gearbox protection
Car engine and the gearbox are the most expensive ones to purchase. They get damaged due to overheat and water logging. Repurchasing them is a big deal. We need to spend more money. Once the engine does not function properly. It is a total damage to the car. Hyundai car insurance offers an add-on cover that is very efficient and cost effective. It prevents from damages like water dislocation, lubricant leakage and gearbox damage. It completely replaces very important engine parts like pistons, cylinder heads and crankshaft. And also repairs the gearbox. It compensates every cost which is caused due to repair of engine even during critical engines. It protects our engine from natural calamities like flood or any other unforeseen situations. It is a must have add-on cover for owners.
No claim bonus
During your policy period if you do not raise a claim, you will get a bonus. You will get 20% discount from your policy. And will be provided with a lump sum amount. This no claim bonus is beneficial during emergency situations during which you would require financial assistance. The percentage of discount keeps changing every year. To claim non claim bonus, you need to download your no claim certificate and submit the copy to the nearest branch of Hyundai. You can receive the offer within a short span of time.
While receiving the compensated amount you can get the amount equivalent to the invoice value of car.
Where can I get my insurance?
You can purchase your insurance through both online and offline mode.
What are the insurance add-ons?
The add-on policies are no claim bonus, engine protection and invoice return
What are the documents required for renewal?
Policy number, document, licence and registration certificate.