- 1 Why you need this policy?
- 2 Factors to Consider while Choosing this Policy
- 3 Benefits of IFFCO Tokio Senior Citizens Health Inurance
- 4 FAQs
Senior citizens face their second childhood. It is very important to care of them. Mediclaim is the health insurance which is offered for senior citizens. No matter how the sickness is, IFFCO Tokyo health insurance for senior citizens will provide the best financial source for elderly people treatment for both expected or unexpected. This policy will maximize the income you receive. They provide pre-treatment and post treatment.
Why you need this policy?
Life is unpredictable we do not know what happens the next minute. Illness might occur anytime. In certain situations due to our busy schedule we are not able to take of our senior citizens. The main reasons for this policy
- Increasing medical expenses
- Frequent hospitalisation
- Pre- treatment
- Ambulance service
- No finances in old age
Factors to Consider while Choosing this Policy
Before applying for this policy you need to carefully read all the rules and regulations of this policy. The important factors
- This plan should have large network of cashless hospitals. Because it can be accessible during emergency
- Claim settlement ratio
- Waiting period- this plan can provide remuneration for pre-existing disease
- Co payments
- Cost of plan
Benefits of IFFCO Tokio Senior Citizens Health Inurance
This plan has collaboration with large no of hospitals, so you can undergo treatment here
- Ambulance charges are covered by this plan
- You are provided with tax benefits
- Day care treatment
- Pre-hospitalisation charge
- Post-hospitalisation charge
- They provide check up after 4 years
- Treatment for corona
- You are provided a sum of RS.50000 to RS.5lakh
|Minimum age- entry||18 years|
|Maximum age- entry||65 years|
|Coverage of family members||Self, spouse|
- Hospitalisation charge
- AYUSH expenses
- Daily allowance
- Ambulance charge
- Day care
- Advanced treatment
- Pre hospitalisation
- Post hospitalisation
- Emergency need
- Critical illness
- Reinstatement of sum
These are excluded from this policy
- OPD treatment
- Dental treatment
- Treatment of alcohol
- Weight loss treatment
- Diet without subscription
Q1. Do they provide waiting periods?
Ans – They provide three waiting periods
1. Pre-existing disease waiting period- 36 days
2. Initial period-30 days
3. Listed disease period- 12 months
Q2. How to check premium?
Ans – The premium will be available in the broucher of IFFCO. You can also visit the website to check the premium
Q3. Does IFFCO Tokio have any sub-limits?
Ans – Yes there is sub-limit of 20% of sum assured under domiciliary hospitalisation.