- 1 What is Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Heal
- 2 Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
- 3 List of Other Benefits included in the Scheme
- 4 Features of Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
- 5 Benefits of Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
- 6 Exclusions of Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
- 7 Claim Procedure
- 8 Awards won by the Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
- 9 FAQs – Mukhyamantri Amrutam Yojana
- 9.1 Q1. How to find out whether a person is eligible to enroll in the Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Scheme or not ?
- 9.2 Q2. Are the cardiovascular illness or renal faults covered for the insured members?
- 9.3 Q3. What is the total number of people in a family is allowed to avail the benefits offered by the scheme?
- 9.4 Q4. List the name of all the documents which is required to submit at the time of enrolment?
- 9.5 Q5. Is there any enrollment fees that the beneficiary is bound to pay?
In this world of ever rising cost of medicines and treatment, our company tends to provide you with the Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Health Insurance which helps in the time of need and odds.
What is Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Heal
The ever rising medical costs in India is a topic of concern, especially for the people who fall below the poverty line. All the financially challenged people often get chained into a debt loop whenever they encounter a medical emergency in their families. Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana is a health care plan which is developed by the Government of Gujarat just to help poor families in their odds. This scheme helps financially to the people belonging to below the poverty line and/or the families of lower income living in Gujarat.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
Listed below are the eligibility criteria that is a must to follow in order to get benefits under Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana:
1. The over all annual income of the beneficiary must be less than Rs.2.5 lakh.
2. It is extremely very important to have an income certificate before diving into this scheme.
3. This scheme can provide coverage for own self, spouse, and three dependent children.
List of Other Benefits included in the Scheme
Along with the families belonging to below the poverty line and low income zone, there are a few more beneficiaries who are included in the scheme. Listed below are the new additions to the Scheme:
1. The U-Win Card holders of 2016, are also granted permission to avail all the benefits under this scheme.
2. In the FY 2017-18, the fixed pay Class 3 and Class 4 employees, reporters, and all the rural as well as the urban Accredited Social Health Activists (ASHAs) people belonging to the group of the state government workers are added as beneficiaries.
3. The group of senior citizens whose family income is within Rs.6 lakh are also permitted to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Features of Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
Some of the major highlighting features of Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana can be given as follows:
1. This scheme provides an approximate insured value of about Rs.3 lakh on a regular basis and the highlight is that a family having five members can avail all the benefits under the scheme.
2. The scheme is funded by the government and so, there no cost collected by beneficiaries.
3. A quick response coded card (QR coded card) is given to families that are eligible to avail the coverage under this scheme.
4. Since it is very evident that, this is not an insurance policy, so there is zero scope of intermediaries present in the coverage process. The benefit amount is directly transferred to the beneficiary by the state government through RTGS.
5. As all the financial expenses like the treatment expenses, follow-up consultation, medication and transportation is under the table of goverment in this scheme, so the scheme is completely cashless coverage.
6. The claim settlement process is extremely fast and quick as this scheme offers paperless settlement.
7. The list of network hospitals that are included under this scheme have a group of private hospitals, government hospitals, and standalone dialysis centers.
8. There is no certain age bar for beneficiary enrollment, which means that people can sign up for this cover anytime of the year.
9. Civic Centre kiosks and Taluka kiosks have been established and made for the beneficiaries so that they can enrol themselves or make any additions or deletions under the scheme.
10. Mega health camps and General Health camps are set up by public and private empanelled hospitals.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
1. Medical expenses which is covered under this scheme is up to Rs.3 lakh on a family floater basis.
2. Transportation charges covered is approximately Rs.300 for every instance of hospitalisation.
3. Transportation allowance following the death of the patient Rs.6 per km
4. Kidney Transplant allowance which is available is Rs.5 lakh.
5. Liver Transplant allowance available is Rs.5 lakh.
6. Kidney + Pancreas Transplant coverage allowance is Rs.5 lakh.
7. Knee and hip replacement coverage provided is Rs.40,000.
Exclusions of Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
There are no particular exclusion listed out under the Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana. As this scheme covers all of the reasonable medical expenses which rises up in the beneficiary’s own life or on the life of his or her family members. However, there are a few processes and procedures such as cosmetic surgeries or non-emergency procedures which are not covered under this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana is in the market with a completely cashless process for all expenses involved in hospitalisation. Once the full diagnosis is done, the network hospital will seek pre authorisation for the treatment. The beneficiary must provide the identity card given at the time of signing in to this cover. The hospital will start with the treatment process once they get the proper approval. Once the treatment is over, the hospital will share all the documents which includes all the medical bills, discharge summary, physician certificate, and more to the company. To have a smooth and transparent transaction, the claim value is settled by transferring the amount through RTGS.
Awards won by the Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana
The list of awards won by the Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana which is designed by the government of Gujarat are as follows:
1. SKOCH Awards for Smart Governance 2014.
2. CSI-Nihilent e-Governance Awards 2013-14.
3. Best Affordable Healthcare Initiative in the Healthcare summit 2016 at Jaipur.
4. Gems of Digital” India Award.
5. Best Accessible Healthcare Initiative” by ELETS.
FAQs – Mukhyamantri Amrutam Yojana
Q1. How to find out whether a person is eligible to enroll in the Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana Scheme or not ?
Ans – To check whether one is eligible to avail the benefits offered in this scheme is very simple as the only eligibility criteria is that one should fall below the line of poverty.
Q2. Are the cardiovascular illness or renal faults covered for the insured members?
Ans – The rural development department, along with the urban development department, of the state government owns a list of group of people falling below the poverty line (BPL) and only such individuals are have the right to avail the benefits under this scheme. One will have to check if his/her name is in the BPL list to know whether he/she is covered under the scheme.
Q3. What is the total number of people in a family is allowed to avail the benefits offered by the scheme?
Ans – A family having five members can avail the benefits under the scheme up to Rs.2 lakh.
Q4. List the name of all the documents which is required to submit at the time of enrolment?
Ans – At the time of enrolment in this scheme, an individual is requested to submit the following documents:
1. Residential Proof
2. Identity Proof
3. Certificate for Income
4. BPL Certificate
Q5. Is there any enrollment fees that the beneficiary is bound to pay?
Ans – No, the beneficiary need not pay any fee to enroll himself/herself under the scheme.