- 1 About Reliance Car Insurance
- 2 List of best Car Insurance Products from Reliance Car Insurance
- 3 Reliance Car Insurance- Reviews
- 4 Exclusions of Reliance Car Insurance
- 5 Reliance Car Insurance- Customer Care Numbers / Contact details
- 6 Documents Required for Reliance Car Insurance
- 7 Benefits and features of Reliance Car Insurance
- 8 Reliance car insurance also covers the following emergency situations
- 9 Why Choose Reliance Car Insurance?
- 10 Reliance Car Insurance with Add-On Covers
- 11 Discounts offered by Reliance Car Insurance
- 12 Claim process of Reliance Car Insurance
- 13 Reliance Car Insurance Renewal Process (Online/Offline)
- 14 FAQ of Reliance Car Insurance
- 14.1 Q1. How can I check policy status for Reliance Car Insurance?
- 14.2 Q2. What is the policy renewal process for Reliance Car Insurance?
- 14.3 Q3. What is the company’s process to settle the claim for Reliance Car Insurance?
- 14.4 Q4. What is the difference between cash-less and reimbursement claims?
- 14.5 Q5. How much personal accident cover will I get on my Reliance Car Insurance?
- 14.6 Q6. Which variables influence or minimize my car’s premium or insurance quote?
- 14.7 Q7.Is there any limit for Own damage claim on adding NCB retention cover for my Reliance Car Insurance?
Reliance General Insurance is a well-known general insurance firm that was founded on August 17th, 2000. It is a subsidiary of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group or popularly known as Reliance Group and is regarded as one of India’s most trustworthy general insurance businesses. In India, the firm employs about 28,900 intermediates. The company’s goal is to become the first choice of clients in both domestic and worldwide markets. With its creative solutions ranging from Reliance vehicle insurance to health and vacation packages, it caters to a wide range of client demands.
About Reliance Car Insurance
The Reliance car insurance plans believe in offering simple, rapid, and efficient answers to your vehicle’s demands. These policies cover any loss or damage to your vehicle caused by unforeseen events such as natural disasters, accidents, thefts, and so on. The firm is making it available to everybody with its low costs and rapid renewal service that does not require much documentation.
List of best Car Insurance Products from Reliance Car Insurance
Third- Party liability insurance
The most crucial reason to purchase third-party insurance is that it is required by law, and if you don’t have it, you might find up paying significant fines. It covers all third-party harm, as the name implies. In some circumstances, there is always the possibility of being in an accident with a third party; with this coverage, you can avoid such scenarios because it covers any responsibilities incurred to the third party.
A comprehensive plan is always recommended since it gives the most coverage by covering both (Third Party + Own Damage). Damage to the automobile caused by accidents, losses suffered by third parties, damage caused by natural catastrophes, theft, and so on are all covered by comprehensive insurance. Most of our clients desire comprehensive coverage.
Own Damage car insurance
Damage and losses to your vehicle are covered under the Own damage policy. While this insurance offers many of the same benefits as a comprehensive plan, it does not cover third-party damage, therefore you must obtain a separate policy to protect yourself against third-party losses.
Reliance Car Insurance- Reviews
Reliance General Insurance is undoubtedly one of the top participants in the general insurance sector, thanks to great customer care, a 3800+ network cashless garage, and innovative products. The Anywhere Assist app is a crucial tool that was introduced to deal with any emergency scenarios where obtaining aid might be rather difficult. Overall, if you are looking to get comprehensive auto insurance coverage, Reliance General Insurance should be among your top three choices.
Exclusions of Reliance Car Insurance
Depreciation/Consequential loss: Unless one chooses for the Nil depreciation Add-on, no insurance coverage covers the loss suffered due to depreciation of the car’s worth.
Drunk driving: If the driver is under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances, the insurance will not cover any losses that occur during that time period.
Damage caused by careless behavior: Damage caused by reckless driving, speeding, or failing to observe traffic laws will not be covered by insurance.
Policy wordings violation: The policy does not cover any loss caused by a violation of the policy’s terms and conditions. to be familiar with the policy language
Inadequate add-on coverage: A normal automobile insurance policy does not cover every sort of vehicle damage. The extent of coverage is determined by whether you have the relevant add-on.
War/nuclear risks: Reliance Car Insurance plans do not cover any damage caused by war or nuclear objects.
Reliance Car Insurance- Customer Care Numbers / Contact details
Registered Office Address
Reliance General Insurance, Correspondence Unit, 11/12, Block No. 4, Old No. 67, South Tukoganj, Near Madhumilan Square, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India – 452001:
Website – www.reliance general.co.in
Email – email@example.com
Toll-Free Number – 1800 3009
Documents Required for Reliance Car Insurance
In the event of a car accident:
- Contact Reliance Motor Insurance right away at 1800 3009 (toll-free).
- Lodge a claim with a legally signed Claim Form and a copy of your driver’s license.
- RC book, policy document, and FIR, if applicable (Kindly note down, contact details of people and vehicle number involved in accident)
- Original Repair Estimate Bill.
- Only invoice receipt is required in the event of cashless service.
- In the event of reimbursement, submit an estimate bill, original invoice, and payment receipt.
In the event of car theft claims
- Contact Reliance Motor Insurance immediately at 1800 3009 (toll-free).
- Submit the claim together with a signed claim form.
- Original keys with a copy of the driver’s license, RC book, policy document.
- A copy of the police FIR.
- Forms 28, 29, 30, and 35 were duly signed.
- The police provide final confirmation with a “No Trace Report” of the insured car.
In the Event of Third-Party Claims
- Contact Reliance Motor Insurance immediately at 1800 3009 (toll-free).
- Submit the claim together with a signed claim form.
- FIR copy from the police.
- A copy of the driver’s license, the policy, and the vehicle’s RC book.
Benefits and features of Reliance Car Insurance
Customers may purchase many types of Car insurance plans from Reliance General Insurance Co. Ltd, and each of the plans has certain common characteristics and advantages, which are detailed below:
- Reliance Car Insurance coverage are available for both personal and commercial vehicles.
- In the event of a breakdown or accident, the insurance policy includes a towing service.
- There is also on-site help available 24 hours a day, seven days a week in the event of a breakdown or accident.
- For both new and current customers, a duplicate key replacement cover is also available. Accident Shield, Consumable Expenses, and Conveyance Benefit are offered as add-on covers under the plan that a customer can choose to supplement the coverage of the automobile insurance plan.
- In the event of a breakdown or an accident, the Reliance car insurance plans also provides support in the form of booking a cab or hotel accommodations.
Reliance car insurance also covers the following emergency situations
- Natural disasters are included, as are all sorts of fire, lightning, and so on.
- This plan includes coverage for man-made disasters such as robbery, burglary, riots, terrorism, and so on.
- The policies cover both the owner-driver and the registered driver in the event of an accident.
- There is also third-party legal liability coverage, as required by law, for death and damage that may result in an injury or even death of a person or damage to property, among other things.
- Fog lights, music system, air conditioning, and spoilers with brake lights are examples of electrical or electronic fittings in an automobile.
- Non-electric fittings such as mag wheels, seat coverings, non-electrical spoilers, and so on, depending on the damage to the accessories.
- The CNG Kit and Bi-fuel system, as specified in the RC Book, will be covered under the plan for an extra premium payment.
Why Choose Reliance Car Insurance?
Attractive Discounts: Get up to a 70%* discount on this coverage.
Cashless Parking Garages: In India, there are about 5000 cashless checkpoints.
Improved Claim Service: In the fiscal year 2019-20, Reliance satisfied 98 percent of claims.
Multiple Add-ons: There are 7+ add-ons available to supplement your basic coverage.
Self-Inspection: The app allows for quick and easy video claims.
OD + TP Coverage: Select Comprehensive insurance to receive both own-damage and third-party coverage.
Voluntary Deductible: A low-cost alternative for lowering your vehicle insurance rate.
Digitally Oriented: Purchase, inspect, or renew online at any time and from any location.
Reliance Car Insurance with Add-On Covers
Nil Depreciation Coverage: As the value of an automobile depreciates over time, it may have an influence on claims. If your automobile is in an accident and you make a claim, you may not be able to collect the entire cost of replacement components since the value of the items being replaced has depreciated over time. The Nil Depreciation add-on, on the other hand, stops the value from declining, allowing you to collect the greatest amount possible from the claim.
Total Protection: The registration year of the automobile is inversely related to the monitory return with this add-on. For example, if your automobile has been registered for 15 years and is totaled within two years of the start of the registration term, you will receive a simple refund on the sum (IDV, registration fee) of the remaining 13 years as well as the insurance premium in the same amount.
Engine Protection Coverage: The engine is one of the most expensive parts of an automobile, and engine maintenance may be costly. Choosing this add-on will assist you in recovering the cost of fixing your engine’s wear and tear, allowing you to keep the engine safe.
BNC Retention Cover: After accruing your No Claim Bonus (NCB) % throughout the years, if you make a claim, the percentage goes to 0 and you must start over. When you choose this add-on and make your first claim, your NCB % will not be changed.
Daily Allowance Benefit: If your automobile breaks down and has to be repaired, you may rely on us and our cashless garages. With this add-on, you may earn up to Rs.5000 per day in your daily allotment for travel. This add-on is only eligible for two more claims and if the automobile takes more than three days to repair.
EMI Protection Coverage: Assuming your vehicle is being fixed at one of Reliance’s network garages for over 21 days, the company will cover the EMI installments that you are committed to paying. This is only feasible if the EMI payment is due within the next 21 days. For example, 21 days equates to one EMI, but 42 days equates to two EMIs. This add-on is only valid for up to three EMIs.
Return to Invoice: RTI is an add-on that gives full compensation, i.e., the final invoice value of the automobile, if it is stolen or entirely destroyed, including registration cost, current IDV, tax bills, and so on. RTI is an optional coverage that may be added to a standard plan.
Discounts offered by Reliance Car Insurance
No Claim Bonus (NCB): This is an incentive given to automobile owners for not claiming in the preceding year. This discount can be accumulated over time with each claim-free year, starting at 0% and up to 50% after five claim-free years.
Voluntary Deductibility: This is a low-cost alternative that allows you to reduce your premium by agreeing to pay a small fee while claiming. Choosing this option aids in cutting premiums; hence, the bigger the deductible amount, the lower your auto insurance price.
AAI Benefit: AAI stands for Automobile Association of India, and if you are a member of the AAI club, you can get discounts and perks.
Anti-theft devices: Anti-theft devices are instruments that are put in vehicles to safeguard them against theft. If your vehicle has anti-theft equipment, you may be eligible for a discount since it improves vehicle security and lowers your insurance cost.
Claim process of Reliance Car Insurance
- The first step in filing a claim is to call Reliance General Insurance’s Toll-Free Helpline at 1800 3009.
- Schedule an appointment with the surveyor and bring your car to any of Reliance General Insurance’s authorized network garages for repair for cashless service.
- After submitting the relevant papers to the surveyor, and the company verifies the obligation.
- It is preferrable to opt for the cashless option in which the firm will cover repair bills directly with the garage up to the amount owed.
- However, if you do not choose the cashless option, you must pay for the repair expenses and then send the invoices along with the claim form to the surveyor/company for settlement.
Reliance Car Insurance Renewal Process (Online/Offline)
There are three options for renewing your policy:
- You may renew your insurance using one of three channels: the Selfi App, the RGI website, or by visiting your local branch.
- Fill in or double-check your fundamental information, such as your contact information, insurance number, registration number, and so on. We recommend that you keep your paperwork close to hand for your convenience.
- In the event of a break-in (renewal due in more than 90 days), an additional step of self-inspection through the selfi App is added, following which you must wait for the renewal.
FAQ of Reliance Car Insurance
Q1. How can I check policy status for Reliance Car Insurance?
Ans: The policy status can be verified online by logging in with your username and password under the Login page on the company’s official website.
Q2. What is the policy renewal process for Reliance Car Insurance?
Ans: You can renew your subscription online at the company’s website. To renew the insurance online, you must enter current policy information such as the policy number, name, vehicle registration number, e-mail address, and contact information. Then you may calculate your premium, and if you proceed with the payment, it will take you to the payment gateways. Your coverage will be renewed as soon as you pay the payment.
Q3. What is the company’s process to settle the claim for Reliance Car Insurance?
Ans: To settle the claim, you can notify the firm by completing an online form and providing required documents. The claims are compensated within a week after successful acceptance of the procedure.
Q4. What is the difference between cash-less and reimbursement claims?
Ans: Cashless Claim: A cashless claim is one in which tangible currency is not required to exist throughout the claim’s settlement. The insurance will pay the garage immediately for the car’s repairs. This is only feasible if the garage is part of Reliance’s specified network of garages.
Non-Cashless / Reimbursement Claim: When you pick a garage that is not part of Reliance’s network, you will get this form of payment or settlement. In this scenario, you must pay the whole amount to the garage at the time of the repairs. You can later obtain this money back by producing the original bills and payment receipts.
Q5. How much personal accident cover will I get on my Reliance Car Insurance?
Ans: Reliance Car Insurance provides Rs. 15 lakhs in personal accident coverage.
Q6. Which variables influence or minimize my car’s premium or insurance quote?
Ans: The following factors influence / lower vehicle insurance quotes:
1. IDV stands for Insured Declared Value (present market value of the car)
2. Car Cubic Capacity (CC)
3. Registration Zone (Zone A / Zone B)
4. Model Specification
5. The car’s age
6. Type of coverage – if you want comprehensive or merely third-party automobile insurance.
7. You choose the add-on covers No-Claim Bonus retention (this gets you a discount on the premium)
Q7.Is there any limit for Own damage claim on adding NCB retention cover for my Reliance Car Insurance?
Ans: Yes, there is a restriction: the claim amount cannot exceed 25% of the IDV, as stated in the policy documentation.