Liberty Two-wheeler Insurance is one of the growing insurance providers nowadays. It gives off ultimate protection to your bike, being pocket friendly and fully packed with add ons features and benefits. It basically provides you with three types of insurance plans, one of which is Third Party Two-wheeler Liability Insurance which is made mandatory by the government for all bike owners to must have it in their insurance bags.
Next on the list is the Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance Plan which covers events like accidents or the damages that are caused due to any natural calamity or even breakdown. And the last on the list is the Owner Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy Plan is a plan which offers protection against the damages caused to your bike by yourself.
The Different types of Bike/Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
- Third-Party Two Wheeler Liability insurance:
According to the motor vehicle act, in case of any loss/ damage caused to the third-party person, the coverage against its legal liability would be covered by third-party liability insurance. Third-party liability insurance is legally is essential under a vehicle’s insurance policy.
Let’s get into the depths of this topic to get a better understanding!
In a vehicle accident, three parties are involved.
- 1st party: The insurance holder.
- 2nd party: The insurance entity/ company.
- 3rd party: The person enduring the damage caused by the first person/ party.
In case of any damage caused by the first person to any of the third person’s property, the claim by the third party is indemnified by the second party/ insurance company
- Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance:
Comprehensive Coverage or Own Damage coverage is an insurance policy incurred against own Damage of a vehicle.
It provides coverage to the third party as well as to the damaged vehicle in case of man-made or natural calamity. It provides accident coverage to the insured driver.
- Owner Damage Two Wheeler Insurance
Under Personal accident cover, the assigned nominee of the policyholder is provided financial protection after any hazardous accident causing death or disability of the insured person. Personal Accident cover is a lifelong, renewable policy with the purpose of compensating for the loss of the policyholder to its family. The policy offers 100% of the lump sum amount to the nominee after the death of the insured. Not all personal accident policies cover ambulance costs and hospital expenses. There’s no coverage provided for the death due to illness or any other cause except for vehicle disaster or drunk and drive cases.
Liberty Bike/Two Wheeler Insurance- Reviews
- The claim settlement process is very easy.
- All the plans are made for the benefit of your vehicle.
- The plans are available in various forms.
- The documentation is done easily online.
- The support service is efficient.
- The renewal process is really quick.
- They have many add ons.
- They tend to provide on road assistance.
- They also provide towing service.
- They extend their services from the one riding the bike to the person accompanying the rider.
Important Benefits of Liberty Bike/Two Wheeler Insurance
- Simple documentation is done.
- They provide an uninterpreted inspection to have a check survey to understand the performance of their team.
- They have a team of efficient workers, who are standing behind to support and work for you 24/7.
- The Liberty Two-wheeler Insurance Insurance Provider offers a wholesome coverage and plans.
- There is absolute no hassle in signing and documentation process.
- The plans are designed in such a manner that they always strive to serve for the better.
- The team of dedicated workers work to provide you with easy claim settlement process.
- They offer pan India services of help desk that offers round the clock query solving sections.
- They help your bike in all the odd situation be it at the time of natural calamity or accident or breakdown.
- One of the most highlighted feature is that they help you at the time of mechanical breakdown and also it help you with the garage facility and also with the fuel at the time of sudden breakdown.
- They help your bike by towing it at the time of any emergency.
- They provide coverage for both the rider as the person accompanying him.
Liberty Bike/Two Wheeler Insurance Contact details
Before and after owning any type of insurance we always try to find out answers to all the questions that our mind is carrying and for that, we need contact details to talk and find out solutions for all your problems.
So for that here are the contact details:-
Liberty general insurance Ltd.: 10th floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013
Landline: 022 6700 1313
Fax: 022 6700 1606
All services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior citizens: email@example.com
Features of Future Liberty Bike/Two Wheeler Insurance
Ok, so it is very evident why anyone would want to go for the Liberty Two-wheeler Insurance Insurance Plans and where the future of your bike with the Liberty Two-wheeler Insurance. It is one of the leading insurance providers in today’s world market, but just to ease your work, here’s a list if highlighted features for which I can bet your eyes will flip flop and roll around to buy.
- They provide with the most pocket friendly plans.
- Claim settlement is very easy.
- The team is efficient to provide you support and assistance 24/7.
- The process of paying premium is quick and easy.
- There are variety of plans to compare and choose from.
- They always strive to be your support system at the time of sudden, unwanted situations or accidents.
Liberty Bike/ Two Wheeler Insurance Coverage
Liberty Bike Insurance is one of the growing insurance providers nowadays. It gives off ultimate protection to your bike, being pocket friendly and fully packed with add ons features and benefits. It basically provides you with three types of insurance plans, one of which is Third Party Two Wheeler Liability Insurance which is made mandatory by the government for all the bike owners to must have it in their insurance bags. Next on the list is the Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Plan which covers events like accidents or tye damages that are caused due to any natural calamity or even breakdown. And the last on the list is the Owner Damage Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Plan is the plan which offers protection against the damages caused to your bike by yourself. It helps you at the time of emergency and some unwanted situations.
Discounts offered by Liberty bike Insurance
They provide you with various kinds of discounts for not only your safety and benefits but also for your car’s safety and security.
First on the list is the NCB, that is, the No Claim Bonus, which adds on every year when you do not claim your amount under any accidental or unwanted situations.
Listed below are the percentage of increment per year:-
- In the first year without claiming the amount, the percentage increased or added is 20%.
- In the next year with claiming, the percentage increased is 25%.
- In the next consecutive year, the increased or added percentage is 35%.
- The fourth year without claiming the amount, the added incrementation amount is 45%.
- The fifth consecutive year without claiming the amount adds 50% to the claimable amount.
- If you are a member of Automobile Association, then you are eligible to avail some sort of discounts.
- At the time of installation of anti-theft devices which is ARAI approved, you will get discounts at that time as well.
Exclusions of Liberty Two-wheeler Insurance
1. It does not cover any casualty related to mechanical or electrical breakdown of the system.
2. Accident occurred while using a vehicle that is not been under the insurance.
3. It does not cover the person who is not mentioned in the insurance.
4. Accident that occurred due to the consumption of liquor or drug abuse.
5. In case of the cause of death is discovered to be suicide or self-harm, in that case, there is no or zero compensation given.
6. In case of the damage being caused because of any nuclear war or radiation.
7. If the bike which is under the insurance hits an accident away from the enlisted geographical area.
8. In case the driver isn’t carrying the proper documents or driver’s license.
How to Claim for Liberty Two-wheeler Insurance
Step 1:- Either by visiting the nearest branch or by visiting the visiting or finding the branch online.
Step 2:- Write an application or send a mail to the branch about the claim need.
Step 3:- Fill in the form which asks you to fill in your basic details, like-
- Bike Insurance Policy Number
- Name of the insured
- Contact details of the same
- Address of the place where the damage or loss took place.
- Address of the place where the vehicle is kept for the inspection.
- Registration number of the bike.
- Name of the owner of the bike.
- Name and address of the police station where the complaint is logded in case of theft.
- Brief description of the damage caused.
Step 4:- And it’s done, after verification your claimable amount will be released.
FAQs for Liberty bike Insurance
Q1. Can the motor insurance policy be transferred to the new owner of the vehicle?
Ans: Yes, you can transfer the motor insurance policy to the new owner of the vehicle either by contacting customer care on their toll-free number 18002665844 or simply by mailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q2. What is IDV?
Ans: IDV is the Insured Declared Value is the current value of your vehicle. It is calculated according to the price of your vehicle and the current ongoing value of the bike.
Q3. What is a No Claim Bonus (NCB)? Does it have an impact on the payable premium?
Ans: No Claim Bonus is a provided benefit or feature on the premium payment of your Own Damage part of the plan. The discount ranges from 20% to 50%.
Q4. How to pay a premium? What are the modes of payment available?
Ans: Liberty Two-wheeler Insurance provides three different modes of premium payment which are listed below:-
a. Cash payment by visiting the branch.
b. Payment by credit or debit card.
c. simply by net banking.
Q5. How can I check the policy status for Liberty two-wheeler insurance?
Ans: To check the policy status of the Liberty Bike Insurance Policy, you just have to visit your nearest branch or it can also be checked through online mode.
Q6.What is the policy renewal process for liberty two-wheeler insurance?
Ans: To renew your Liberty Bike Insurance Policy of yours, either you can visit the nearest branch or it can be renewed through online mode.