- 1 Kia Seltos Summary
- 2 Types of Car Insurance Covers
- 3 Kia Seltos Key Specifications
- 4 Kia Seltos Car Insurance Claim Process
- 5 Cashless Car Insurance Process
- 6 Reimbursement Car Insurance Process
- 7 Kia Seltos Variants with Insurance Premium Price
- 8 Kia Seltos Car Insurance User Reviews
- 9 Add-ons For Your Kia Seltos Car Insurance
- 10 Kia Seltos Car Insurance FAQs
One can easily buy the insurance for Kia Seltos by just sitting at home and following the three quick steps mentioned below:-
1. Visit the official website of the Insurance.
2. Browse the plan given there and you are free to choose the plan which suits your need.
Now, fill in the details, like your name, car model, registration number and your contact details.
3. Now, head towards paying your insurance premium. And that is all you need to do and you are ready to roll!
Kia Seltos Summary
Kia Seltos is the company’s very first gift for the Indian market which made the sales charts go on fire. The Kia Seltos is manufactured with both petrol and diesel engines. The cabin of the car features an 8-inch touchscreen information panel system that runs on both the Android Auto and Apple interface. The vehicle is equipped with features like mood lighting, automatic climate control, heads up display, 8-speaker sound system and more.
Types of Car Insurance Covers
1. Third Party Kia Seltos Car Insurance
This plan provides your car coverage in case of any accident or collision, where any sort of minor or major injury or in some cases death has occurred to any other person or to the property that belongs to someone else, because of you and your car. It provides coverage for all the damages caused to the third person not only to the car but also it covers all the hospitalization charges and more.
2. Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
A Comprehensive Car Insurance policy is designed to make sure that your car and you will remain financially protected at the time of any loss or damage due to sudden accident which may happen because of:-
Natural Calamities: Explosion, fire, hailstorm, flood, lightning, earthquake, typhoon, hurricane, storm, cyclone, frost, landslide etc.
Man-made Calamities: Burglary, terrorist activity, theft, riot, strike, and accident by external means as well as any damage caused to your vehicle when you are on road, rail, lift, elevator or air.
3. StandAlone Own Car Insurance OR Own Damage Insurance
Own Damage Insurance or StandAlone Own Car Insurance works just as the name says. It covers and saves the policy holders at the time of emergency conditions caused by incidents like natural calamity, theft, etc. This plan is only applicable if you already own or are willing to own the Third Party Insurance.
According to the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India, (IRDAI), the car owners are permitted to own the Standalone Own Car Damage Insurance both for old cars and new cars as well. Although it is not permitted to according to the guidelines issued by the authority to have this plan for a longer duration. It is only permissible to avail it for small period of time.
Kia Seltos Key Specifications
The major outshining specificatins for the Audi A2 Cars are:-
3. The Kia Seltos Cars supports both the type of fuels, diesel and petrol.
5. The engine capacity
6. The transmission is manual.
7. The seating capacity of the Kia Seltos is 5.
Kia Seltos Car Insurance Claim Process
A. Step 1:- Either by visiting the nearest branch or by visiting or finding the website online of the Kia Seltos Car Insurance.
B. Step 2:- Write an application or send a mail to the branch about the claim need.
C. Step 3:- Fill in the form which asks you to mention some of your basic details, like-
1. Car Insurance Policy Number
2. Name of the insured
3. Contact details of the person insured along with the car.
4. Address of the place where the damage or loss took place.
5. Address of the hospital where you have been hospitalized for the treatment.
6. Name of the person hospitalized.
7. Name and address of the police station where the complaint is registered in case of the accident.
8. Brief description of the accident and injuries.
D. Step 4:- And it’s done, after verification your claimable amount will be released directly to the hospital authority.
Cashless Car Insurance Process
1. Make your insurer aware about the mishap.
2. In the nearest police station file an FIR and keep the copy as well.
3. A survey check will be conducted to inspect all the damages.
4. Give all the necessary documents to the insurer.
5. Once you receive an approval from the insurer, take your car to the nearest cashless garage listed on the website for the repair.
6. After the repair, your car will be delivered at your home.
7. And because of the cashless facility, you don’t have to pay any penny for your vehicles’s repair, instead, all the payments will be done by your insurance providers.
Reimbursement Car Insurance Process
1. First all you need to do this to inform the insurer about the mishap as soon as possible.
2. Visit the nearest police station and logde an FIR.
3. Then your insurer will send a surveyor to check and note down the damages and loss that car has experienced.
4. Now, provide all the necessary documents to the insurer/surveyor at the time of inspection.
5. After this visit and approval from the insurer, you can take your car to the nearest garage for the repair.
6. Once your car gets repaired, you will have to clear all the balance amount and collect the bill.
7. Now, just submit the invoices and bills that you have collected from the garage and all your expenses at the garage will be reimbursed soon.
Kia Seltos Variants with Insurance Premium Price
The premium price of Kia Seltos Car Insurance depends on the variant.
Kia Seltos Car Insurance User Reviews
Review section makes it easy and more reliable to choose something that you have not tried or invested your money in. So, here comes the review section of the Kia Seltos Car Insurance Plans.
1. Easy and quick assistance over any emergency related to car.
2. They provide a wide range of plans to compare and go for.
3. They also provides exciting add on features.
4. The premium payment rate is comparatively less.
5. Their online service is perfect as well.
6. The plans are pocket friendly.
7. While buying and opting any of the plan, there is no hassle at all. It is all easy and breezy.
8. One of the best and most starred feature is that they provide their customers with no claim bonus and certificate as well.
9. There is some outstanding EMI facility available on the insurance plans for the Kia Seltos Car.
10. It also covers the driver along with the car.
Add-ons For Your Kia Seltos Car Insurance
Additional benefits or features are one of the most exciting and worth drooling over feature of any plan, this is something which brings in the customers to give it a blind try which eventually increases the purchase rate of a company and so, the most exciting features of the Kia Seltos Car Insurance Policy are:-
1. Passenger Cover
It is one of the most outshining benefits that one could opt for and when it is coming in your bag as an add on feature then it is like the cheery on the cake. It makes sure that the passenger and the driver of the car is safe and sound.
2. Zero Depreciation Cover
Zero depreciation cover, it is also known as bumper to bumper plan or nil depreciation cover. The depreciation value of the damaged parts of the car is not charged, if you are having this, zero depreciation coverage.
3. Emergency Assistance
Emergency Assistance or roadside assistance can be a lifesaver in a variety of odd and sad situations. When you take your car out on a long drive, there are a lot of unseen factors that might play against you. However, with an emergency assistance cover, you can keep roaming around for miles and miles without having to worry about anything. Under this benefit, you also get fuel assistance at times of breakdown.
4. No Claim Bonus Protection
No Claim Bonus is a reward that is provided by the insurance company to policyholders for raising no claim in a policy year. This bonus gets accumulated and increased with every claim-free year and ranges between 20% to 50%. The NCB in the end of the policy term is the discount that your plan has earned.
5. Alternative Vehicle Cover
This feature is like flower budding off. Okay! Just to simplify, this feature not only safeguards your car along with your health and wealth but it also provides coverage to an additional vehicle.
6. Consumable Cover
There are several parts or substances which are used in the repairs of any car such as nuts, bolts, pipes, engine oil, grease, AC gas, coolant and ball-bearings, and so on when your hits an accident on the running road. In that case, this add on feature is like shinning light in the darkest night.
7. Key Replacement Cover
The Key Replacement Cover is an add-on feature or benefit which provides coverage for the cost of replacement of the insured car’s key if the key is lost, damaged, or stolen. The lost key add-on feature also provides compensation for the cost that is spend from your pocket in repairing the lock-set if the car lock gets damaged.
8. Return to Invoice Cover
RTI or Return to Invoice is a cover or an add on feature that is a part of comprehensive car insurance plans. The add-on benefit allows you to receive compensation equal to the car’s invoice value i.e., the original value of the car when you bought it in case your is damaged to a extent that it can not be repaired properly or it is stolen.
9. Engine and Gearbox Protector
In short, engine protection cover provides your car protection for any damage to the car’s engine or/and its parts arising out of incidents of water ingression, leakage of lubricant oil, hydrostatic damage, damages to the engine parts, such as the gearbox, cylinder, connecting rods, pistons, and more.
10. Tyre Protection
Worse conditions and situations doesn’t knocks your door with prior notice, right? And so, it becomes all the more important to be prepared for all the challenges that might hit you up when you’re out.
Kia Seltos Car Insurance FAQs
1. What problems do Kia Seltos have?
* Yes, there are a few problems that includes inconsistent heating process for the piston oil rings which can eventually damage the engine and lead to a loss of power, hence increasing the risk of a crash.
2. Are Kia Seltoss worth buying?
* Yes, the Seltos Cars are worth buying. It have a lot of drooling over features, a number of engine transmission options, best possible interiors, and that too at very impressive prices. The Seltos has left us so much amazed with it’s quality and experience.
3. How reliable are Kia Seltos?
* The maintenance of this car is extremely very low. It’s shape and design is great look great too .
4. Is the Kia Seltos a good car?
* Yes, the Kia Seltos is a good car to go for as it offers good mileage with both the types of engines transmission along with superb interiors and exteriors.