Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Investment Plans:
Its investment plans include Invest Assure and Fortune Gain. Invest Assure offers you with a guaranteed life insurance policy as well as substantial financial rewards. Fortune Gain is a unit-linked single premium endowment plan with a premium allocation of up to 99.5 percent. The plan enables you to make the most use of your money for a brighter future. These are insurance and investment programmes that offer you with cash support when you are in need.
The Bajaj Allianz Super Life Assure plan is a traditional, participating Endowment Assurance plan that enables consumers build a long-term savings corpus while also providing insurance protection.
What are Traditional Plans?
Traditional plans, also known as Conventional Insurance Plans, are those in which money is invested in accordance with the parameters outlined in the Insurance Act. The policyholder has no idea where the invested premium is. The policyholder is merely guaranteed specific benefits that will be paid out at death, maturity, or as money back. Traditional investment plans include the following fundamental features:
- These plans are given for the long term, and money cannot be withdrawn from them.
- If the premium payment is stopped, the plan becomes paid-up if at least three full years’ premiums have been paid. A paid-up plan has a lower Sum Assured, and the policyholder can either continue to operate the plan with the lower coverage or surrender the plan.
- The plans might be either participating or non-participating. Participating plans are able to share in the company’s earnings and receive incentives, but non-participating plans are not.
- Endowment Plans or Money Back Plans are the two types of plans available.
Bajaj Allianz Traditional Plans:
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company provides its customers with a variety of Traditional / Investment Plans that provide appealing features and advantages:
Bajaj Allianz Guarantee Assure Plan: The Bajaj Allianz Guarantee Assure plan is a traditional, non-participating Endowment Assurance plan that offers guaranteed savings as well as insurance coverage.
Bajaj Allianz Save Assure Plan: A traditional non-participating endowment assurance plan that focuses on converting resources into a lucrative investment approach to help with financial stability and future requirements. The plan includes life insurance, which guarantees that any emergencies are handled properly. This plan has restricted premium payment periods and is intended for those who want to maximise their return on limited premium payments by choosing between two policy tenures.
Investment Plans offered by Bajaj Allianz Life
- Elite Assure: The Bajaj Allianz Elite Assure plan is a participation assurance plan in which the investor pays the premiums for a set period of time. There are guaranteed loyalty adds ranging from 3% to 15%, depending on the length of the plan. This plan also allows you to choose the frequency of your premium payments. The investor can also get a premium discount if he picks a greater GMB, or Greater Maturity Benefits, of more than INR 5 lakhs.
- Fortune Gain: Bajaj Allianz Fortune Gain is a non-participating ULIP that offers wealth growth as well as life insurance coverage. A single premium of INR 10 lakhs or more receives 99.5 percent premium allotment. Loyalty Additions of 3% of the single premium, depending on the single premium and policy term chosen, are also available, as is a choice of 7 funds. The strategy allows the investor to swap between funds in order to better manage his finances. The premium paid for this plan is tax deductible under section 80C, and the death or maturity benefit is tax deductible under section 10.
- Invest Assure: This is a participating Endowment Assurance plan, and the premium is paid for a certain period of time. The eligibility criteria for the two plans, Gold and Silver, differ. The investor can supplement his policy by adding riders like as Accidental Death, Accidental Permanent Total or Partial Disability, Family Income Rider, and so on to his current policy at a low cost. With this plan, the policyholder can also obtain a loan of up to 90% of the surrender value of his policy. The premium paid for this plan is tax deductible under section 80C, and the death or maturity benefit is tax deductible under section 10. (10D).
- Super Life Assure: Bajaj Allianz Life Super Life Assure is a non-linked, participatory, regular premium paying conventional endowment plan that offers the combined advantage of life insurance and mandatory savings, assisting you in achieving your financial objectives. This plan also includes an income benefit option, which helps your family meet their normal costs even if you are not present.
- Save Assure: Bajaj Allianz Save Assure is a non-linked, non-participating individual limited premium guaranteed return endowment plan designed to safeguard you and your family. The plan provides a maturity/death benefit of 115 percent of the sum assured, which is payable under the policy benefits.
- Guarantee Assure: A classic non-linked, non-participating endowment assurance plan that focuses on converting resources into a lucrative investment approach that helps with financial stability and future demands. The plan includes life insurance, which guarantees that any emergencies are handled properly. This Bajaj Allianz Life plan has restricted premium payment periods and is intended for those who want to maximise their return on limited premium payments by selecting one of three insurance tenures.
Elite Assure Eligibility Details:
The entering age spans from 0 to 55 years, while the maturity age extends from 18 to 70 years. The assured sum is about 10 times the annual premium. The Policy Term can be 15, 20, 25, or 30 years, and the Premium Paying Term can be 7, 10, or the same as the Policy Term. The investor can choose between monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual premium payments.
Fortune Gain Eligibility Details:
Fortune Gain’s entrance age ranges from one year to 63 years. The maturity age spans from 18 and 70 years. The premium is paid once each year. If the investor is under 45 years old, the sum secured is 1.25 times the single premium paid. The policy term might range between 7 and 30 years.
Invest Assure Eligibility Details:
The admission age for the silver variant is 0 to 18 years, whereas the gold variant is 18 to 50 years. The Silver Variant’s Maturity Age is 18 – 70, whereas the Gold Variant’s Maturity Age is 18 – 65.
|Policy Term Year||17 to 19 Years||20 to 24 Years||25 to 40 Years|
|Premium Paying Terms||7 and Policy Term – 10||7, 10 and Policy||7,10,25 and Policy Term – 10|
|Policy Term Year||15 to 19 Years||20 to 24 Years||25 to 40 Years|
|Premium Paying Terms||5, 7 and Policy Term – 10||5, 7, 10 and Policy||5,7,10,25 and Policy Term – 10|
Super Life Assure Eligibility:
The minimum entrance age for the Life Plan is 0 years, while the minimum entry age for the Super Plan is 18 years. The maximum entrance age for Super and Life is 50 years and 55 years, respectively. The plan’s duration might range between 12 and 20 years. The plan’s minimum premium is
|Super||Rs 5,328||Rs 2,717||Rs 1,385||Rs 480|
|Life||Rs 4,500||Rs 2,295||Rs 1,170||Rs 409|
Save Assure Eligibility:
The lowest age to join Save Assure is one year, and the maximum age is sixty years. The plan’s maturity age varies from 18 to 75 years. The guaranteed minimum amount is INR 100,000. The policy duration might range between 15 and 17 years. The bare minimum is
|Policy Term 15||Rs 8,140||Rs 5,000||Rs 2,500||Rs 1000|
|Policy Term 17||Rs 8,140||Rs 4,200||Rs 2,100||Rs 800|
Guarantee Assure Eligibility:
The entering age spans from 9 to 60 years, while the maturity age extends from 18 to 69 years. The minimum sum assured is INR 1 lakh, with a yearly premium of INR 23,839. The investor can choose between Yearly, Half-Yearly, Quarterly, and Monthly premium payments. The duration of the coverage might be 7, 8, or 9 years.
Why choose Bajaj Allianz Life Investments Plans
Bajaj Allianz recognises its clients’ needs and provides a comprehensive selection of investment products to assist investors in preparing their various life objectives. With short payment intervals, the investor receives a large sum assured. In addition to compounding reversionary incentives, the policyholder may ask for a loan against the surrender value. In addition, the organisation intends to provide speedier claim settlement services.
There are several reasons why you should choose Bajaj Allianz Life’s investing options.
- They assist you in saving and making the greatest use of your money in order to plan for a brighter future.
- Provide a dynamic asset allocation system to assist you in protecting your assets from market volatility.
- Provide protection to the life covered for a longer length of time.
- Partial withdrawal is permitted to fulfil your specific requirements.
- Provide full life insurance protection.
- You can pick the duration of your premium payments according on your needs.
Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Investment Plans:
Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Investment Plans: Some Bajaj Allianz investment plans let customers to choose double the money insured as life coverage.
- Bonuses are given out at regular periods to increase the life assured’s funds.
- The plans also provide the option of receiving policy pay-outs in monthly instalments.
- Most of these insurances provide a high amount guaranteed rebate.
- Female consumers are eligible for premium rebates under the investment schemes.
- Optional riders for Bajaj Allianz investment insurance products are available at an additional cost.
How to apply for Bajaj Allianz Life Investments Plan
Certain policies are only available online via Bajaj Allianz. The investor must go to the company’s official website, choose the investment plan he wants to apply for, select the coverage he needs, and then enter his information. The amount of the premium is determined by the coverage and tenure options he selects. If the investor accepts the terms, he can purchase the plan by paying the premium with a credit or debit card or by utilising net banking services. If the investor wishes to acquire a plan that is offered through a broker or an agent, he may fill out the relevant paperwork, present the necessary papers, and pay for the plan in cash.
Frequently asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Why choose Bajaj Allianz Investment Plans?
- Customers can benefit from a variety of Bajaj Allianz investment products, including:
- They offer assurance as well as several financial rewards.
- Provide exceptional client service.
- You have the option of determining the terms of your premium payback.
- Increase the value of your investments.
- If you desire, you may surrender your policy.
- Furthermore, these investment plans provide several perks such as death benefits, maturity benefits, and guaranteed loyalty additions
Which is the best investment plan of Bajaj Allianz Investment Plans?
Ans – Bajaj Allianz provides a diverse selection of investing options. Most programmes are designed to meet the demands of investors with varying wants and criteria. If you are searching for an instant annuity, for example, Bajaj Allianz Pension Guarantee may be an excellent alternative because the annuity begins immediately once the single premium is paid. Lifelong Assure, on the other hand, may be a better alternative if you want to invest for the long term.
How to pay premium? What are the modes of payment available?
Ans – The Bajaj Allianz Investment Premiums can be paid by making a cash or cheque deposit at a recognised branch. To pay the premium, you can utilise the NEFT or ECS system online.
How can I check policy status for Bajaj Allianz Traditional Plans?
Ans – You may check your policy’s status online. You must first go to the Bajaj Allianz official website and enter your User ID and password. You will be sent to the main page, where you may view your policy status by clicking “Policy Status.”
Which is the best Bajaj Allianz Investment Plans for a long term?
Ans – When it comes to purchasing an investment plan, the time range that you have in mind is critical. Lifelong Assure, for example, has a payment tenure of 10-20 years and may be continued until the age of 100 years, or the Elite Assurance plan, which is a non-linked, restricted premium endowment plan that provides 315 percent of maturity benefits as loyalty adds. Compare all of the plans and then select the one that best meets your needs.